Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

Citycitytid said:
I were in 111 and thats defo that lego man who were just at the side of me about 10 rows from the front.

Anyone remember him?

34t8mtz.jpg

LMAO quality!!!

For a second I thought thread title was Roques gallery, I got a little excited. Thought we would be seeing some private photos of Roque, oh well. Maybe next time...

From the trouble last night thread:-

Matty said:
When we were 1-0 down it kicked off next to me, between City fans! Block 110 started sining the runway song (which was a complete embarrassment if you ask me, but that's a different argument) and the guy who sits to my left in block 109 started giving them some verbals about it (not sure exactly what he said). Next thing a bloke from 110 comes across the aisle and starts having a go, he heads back to his seat but the verbals continue and he's back again abotu 10 seconds later, this time fist flying. I get knocked flying to my right, as did a few other people. Suddenly it escalated and there were about 20 people or so all grabbing each other and throwing punches, the stewards stated splitting it up (as did fellow blues) and the attacker was taken away.

Fair play to him though, he came back at half time all very apologetic, shaking hands and very contrite, admitting he was in the wrong.

Added a little excitement to my match I'll tell you!

Typical though, all this fighting going on all around me and I end up bruising my shin and cutting it leaping around like a moron when Tevez scored his penalty!!

I'm not 100% certain but I think the guy in picture 8 (the one in the lighter coloured hoody not the dark coat) is the guy who started throwing the punches from block 110, he certainly looks a lot like that, haven't got a clue who he is or what his name is though. I might be totally wrong mind, but there's a definite resemblance.

Citycitytid said:
I were in 111 and thats defo that lego man who were just at the side of me about 10 rows from the front. I remember thinking how sharp they appeared compared to their "terrestrial" friends.

Anyone remember him?

34t8mtz.jpg

no but I think I recognise the two lads in HD in the centre of the pic.

Matty said:
From the trouble last night thread:-

Matty said:
When we were 1-0 down it kicked off next to me, between City fans! Block 110 started sining the runway song (which was a complete embarrassment if you ask me, but that's a different argument) and the guy who sits to my left in block 109 started giving them some verbals about it (not sure exactly what he said). Next thing a bloke from 110 comes across the aisle and starts having a go, he heads back to his seat but the verbals continue and he's back again abotu 10 seconds later, this time fist flying. I get knocked flying to my right, as did a few other people. Suddenly it escalated and there were about 20 people or so all grabbing each other and throwing punches, the stewards stated splitting it up (as did fellow blues) and the attacker was taken away.

Fair play to him though, he came back at half time all very apologetic, shaking hands and very contrite, admitting he was in the wrong.

Added a little excitement to my match I'll tell you!

Typical though, all this fighting going on all around me and I end up bruising my shin and cutting it leaping around like a moron when Tevez scored his penalty!!

I'm not 100% certain but I think the guy in picture 8 (the one in the lighter coloured hoody not the dark coat) is the guy who started throwing the punches from block 110, he certainly looks a lot like that, haven't got a clue who he is or what his name is though. I might be totally wrong mind, but there's a definite resemblance.

is the guy who started throwing the punches from block 110
===============================================

Grass :-) You will be called as a witness for the prosecution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.