Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

danburge82 said:
C_71_article_1190281_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"get off my train! GET OFF MY TRAIN!!"

Hahahaha!!! Quality.

All these pictures are from in the ground and I can safely say I recognise a good few of them as being blues! and considering us blues almost did fuck all apart from throw a drinks bottle and a few lighters - and considering United fans were running about frightening kids women and oaps outside the ground and generally causing trouble and NONE of their faces are on there ITS A JOKE! shows how inept the GMP are!!

ov them is my cousin lol ....he at police station tomoz ..cant go game the daft ****

Citycitytid said:
johnny crossan said:
rogues.jpg

recognise anyone?

The guy in the top left sits next to me hahaha.

the guy bottom left looks scarily like me, my mrs just rang me 2 say she had do a double take. Even I'm not conviced it isn't but I've got longer hair than that n got away sharpish after the game

Pigeonho said:
they are nice jackets but like I said earlier, its just the nobs who wear them make them look stupid
I'm pretty sure it's the silly fucking goggles in the hood that make them look stupid, regardless of who's wearing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.