roll on the summer...

Well I for one will be very pleased if they do do a lap of honour at the last home match of the season and very disappointed if they don't do one. And I'll stay in my seat for it. BUT I hope there are not as many 'hangers on' as there have been the past few seasons because we want to see the players not all their agents/friends/relations apart from maybe their wives and children. We want to see the players not every Tom, Dick and Harry they gather around them.

Eccles Blue said:
Well I for one will be very pleased if they do do a lap of honour at the last home match of the season and very disappointed if they don't do one. And I'll stay in my seat for it. BUT I hope there are not as many 'hangers on' as there have been the past few seasons because we want to see the players not all their agents/friends/relations apart from maybe their wives and children. We want to see the players not every Tom, Dick and Harry they gather around them.
Yes you are spot on there mate, you can hardly make out the players.

Will also be a chance for most of them to wave us a fond farewell.

Eccles Blue said:

yes mate you are bang on the money mate. just the players I say.
good shout fella.

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:

yes mate you are bang on the money mate. just the players I say.
good shout fella.

Thank you de niro, glad to be one of the lads again!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.