ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

To be honest i dont mind people posting about travel plans on this thread. certainly helps people to weigh up pros and cons.
Dont think pissing each other off helps anybody though - surely its for sports options / spike lot to reply to any critism if they want too? They more or less sell out everywhere they go....so i dont suspect they need to justify anythink.

bainy said:
To be honest i dont mind people posting about travel plans on this thread. certainly helps people to weigh up pros and cons.
Dont think pissing each other off helps anybody though - surely its for sports options / spike lot to reply to any critism if they want too? They more or less sell out everywhere they go....so i dont suspect they need to justify anythink.

he's not likely to come on and have a pop though mate is he. he has to sit and take it on the chin. i'm not booking with him as i want overnighters but i wouldn't come on here and gatecrash the the thread to moan about his prices even though i wont be paying them.

now if a poster wants to share his info on other routes and deals thats great but should start another thread and not derail this one. is that too much to ask? i dont think so.

bear in mind some people actually WANT to use spike for a convienant way of going to watch city.

de Niro,do you work for Sports options or are you on a commission/free trip every now n then? Only asking please don't ban me

unsworthblue said:
de Niro,do you work for Sports options or are you on a commission/free trip every now n then? Only asking please don't ban me

haha no mate, you know i usually travel independantly.

de niro said:
bainy said:

he's not likely to come on and have a pop though mate is he. he has to sit and take it on the chin. i'm not booking with him as i want overnighters but i wouldn't come on here and gatecrash the the thread to moan about his prices even though i wont be paying them.

now if a poster wants to share his info on other routes and deals thats great but should start another thread and not derail this one. is that too much to ask? i dont think so.

bear in mind some people actually WANT to use spike for a convienant way of going to watch city.

Exactly, I would rather pay £75 extra and know that I will have a hassle free trip with sound guys.

No brainier for me and my mates

de niro said:
bainy said:

For me this is essentially a 'travel thread'
not sure why it aint on the other forum
we've all got opinions - inevitable someone will post there travel plans
dont see what the issue is? everyone on bluemoon at some point has a pop at someone!!

de niro said:
unsworthblue said:

haha no mate, you know i usually travel independantly.
Haha I'm sure you supply the red carpets for the VIPs hahaha

Try this again de Niro,

Its a post about a trip to Rome, what bit of that don't you get ? You make as comment ,I make a comment, that's the way it is. Neither of us are using Spike tours, my only suggestion was that it could be done a lot cheaper, which is true. I'm not here to score Brownie points just to help lads who might be thinking about doing Rome on a limited budget. Unsworth Blue got it right when he questioned what your interest is. Like I say, touched a raw nerve , and don't give me that cop-out shite about starting a new post, life's too short. I'm not a daily regular on Bluemoon forum, but it looks like you spend your life on it. I think we've exhausted this one but feel free to get your cyber mates mithering me.

There's always one.

Crumpsall abroad said:
Try this again de Niro,

Its a post about a trip to Rome, what bit of that don't you get ? You make as comment ,I make a comment, that's the way it is. Neither of us are using Spike tours, my only suggestion was that it could be done a lot cheaper, which is true. I'm not here to score Brownie points just to help lads who might be thinking about doing Rome on a limited budget. Unsworth Blue got it right when he questioned what your interest is. Like I say, touched a raw nerve , and don't give me that cop-out shite about starting a new post, life's too short. I'm not a daily regular on Bluemoon forum, but it looks like you spend your life on it. I think we've exhausted this one but feel free to get your cyber mates mithering me.

There's always one.
Geezer you got to be in the clique or you is nish on here you get me? I've been threatened by the nazi's on here a few times even though my intentions are like yours my friend,for the benefit of City fans,hopefully the nazi's won't erase mine and your posts but I strongly suspect we' ll be istry soon our kid,power to the people and up the blues mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.