ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

I think its quite expensive at £275

last minute .com from manchester 6.15 via frankfurt lands 12:00 on the tuesday return 1 pm thursday via frankfurt lands 5:30 manchester, 2 nights in 5 star hotel £320,

but where as you lot might be getting stiched up with the trip we might be getting stiched up in a rome hospital ha ha ha

tues to thurs £210 easyjet plus hotel gatwick to rome and train manchester to london return £70 all booked and ready

Day trip to Rome, £275 ? A fool and his money are easily parted. 'waiting outside the away game to look after you etc ' Good intentions ,but cant see it . If you're going to do the game , do it properly, at least one night over. The lads I'm going with have nailed £95 return flights from London ( + travel costs to Gatwick) and rooms for 2 nights working out about £40 each in total for accommodation . This not me being a clever arse, cheap-ish flights are still available from London, at good times. Other City fans have sorted out better prices etc.
We all know that £275 is taking the piss. I'm not aware that your airplane man is doing a stay over ( I could be wrong) but this sounds like a trip for the lightweights .
Everyone who went to Napoli fancies this one..... It beats Hull. Dig out your Kevlar duds. Judging by yesterday's results it could well be a game with meaning.

Crumpsall abroad said:
Day trip to Rome, £275 ? A fool and his money are easily parted. 'waiting outside the away game to look after you etc ' Good intentions ,but cant see it . If you're going to do the game , do it properly, at least one night over. The lads I'm going with have nailed £95 return flights from London ( + travel costs to Gatwick) and rooms for 2 nights working out about £40 each in total for accommodation . This not me being a clever arse, cheap-ish flights are still available from London, at good times. Other City fans have sorted out better prices etc.
We all know that £275 is taking the piss. I'm not aware that your airplane man is doing a stay over ( I could be wrong) but this sounds like a trip for the lightweights .
Everyone who went to Napoli fancies this one..... It beats Hull. Dig out your Kevlar duds. Judging by yesterday's results it could well be a game with meaning.

try this.

if you are not travelling, or thinking of travelling with spikes comepany why not just stay out of the thread. particually if you have come on just to have a pop. the thread is here for those who DO want to use this option and dont want some smart arse (not just mr crumpsall) coming on all clever with cheap prices via penzance etc.
if anyone wants to start a thread on their own travell plans please go ahead and stop derailling spikes threads.

for the record i am not travelling with spike but dont blame others than are as its always spot on when i do.

no ones being smart just trying to help with cost

nev77 said:
no ones being smart just trying to help with cost
Well start your own thread about prices ,others then compare & put there details on .this thread is about Spikes trip .some think it value for money some dont ,fair enough .people are entitled to there own opinion .i personaly wouldnt pay it but wouldnt knock any one who did ,Spike doing a great job sorting hassle free trips out

Try this de Niro
London isn't Penzance, so stop making a dick of yourself . It has at least four airports which serve Rome ( therefore more choice and cheaper) Manchester has one. As for the cost of this Spike trip to Rome, it should be good. I'd be turning left at the top of the steps if I'd paid £275 for a day return.
And as for the comment to the effect of, ' don't make statements , unless you're travelling with the Spike trip'.... it seems ok for you to do so, despite not going on the trip yourself. Chuckled at that one.
This Spike trip is dear, that's all. You know it and I know it. If fans want to pay for it, so be it.. Its one step down from the Thomas Cook rip offs. No ones being a smart arse, just being a bit more savvy than you, but must have touched a raw nerve. We're all here to help each other..............when in Rome.

Crumpsall abroad said:
Try this de Niro
London isn't Penzance, so stop making a dick of yourself . It has at least four airports which serve Rome ( therefore more choice and cheaper) Manchester has one. As for the cost of this Spike trip to Rome, it should be good. I'd be turning left at the top of the steps if I'd paid £275 for a day return.
And as for the comment to the effect of, ' don't make statements , unless you're travelling with the Spike trip'.... it seems ok for you to do so, despite not going on the trip yourself. Chuckled at that one.
This Spike trip is dear, that's all. You know it and I know it. If fans want to pay for it, so be it.. Its one step down from the Thomas Cook rip offs. No ones being a smart arse, just being a bit more savvy than you, but must have touched a raw nerve. We're all here to help each other..............when in Rome.

try this.
but this time i'll cut to the chase.

stay out of a thread that doesn't concern you.

make your own, well once you've reached 100 posts of course.

Try this again...........
stop making a dick of yourself. Fans can post , within reason, whatever they want. Stop crying, you can sit next to the pilot next time.

Crumpsall abroad said:
Try this again...........
stop making a dick of yourself. Fans can post , within reason, whatever they want. Stop crying, you can sit next to the pilot next time.

look. you are not booking with spike, you are only visiting the thread to have a pop at his pricing policy. its fuck all to do with you what he charges. the thread is here for those who do want to see what he has to offer. he's been supplying this service to blues for quite some time and always with postitve reports from his customers.

so its you that looks a dick by contiuing to post in a thread whilst actually having no interest in it.

so for the last time please allow this thread to stay on topic, post your moaning somewhere else, not in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.