Roma away

Loukas said:
aka blue jambo said:
is there a safe way to travel from city centre to ground and back?

There's literally barely any way of getting there. Which is weird considering it's the biggest stadium in a major city!

The Metro doesn't go anywhere near it. There is a Tram Stop on the other side of the river which you can go on (But I imagine this will be very busy) and there are a couple of bus lines that go there. Probably a taxi job a couple hours before KO and then avoiding any wronguns on the way back!

Stadiums about 4km north of the Vatican as well, so quite a big walk from the City centre! :P

The nearest tram stop to the stadium is called, wait for it....................Mancini

The Fat el Hombre said:
Loukas said:
aka blue jambo said:
is there a safe way to travel from city centre to ground and back?

There's literally barely any way of getting there. Which is weird considering it's the biggest stadium in a major city!

The Metro doesn't go anywhere near it. There is a Tram Stop on the other side of the river which you can go on (But I imagine this will be very busy) and there are a couple of bus lines that go there. Probably a taxi job a couple hours before KO and then avoiding any wronguns on the way back!

Stadiums about 4km north of the Vatican as well, so quite a big walk from the City centre! :P

What the fucks all that about!!?
Not sure what all that's got to do with me and you kid. Duffle Coat Army NEVER get public transport.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Loukas said:

What the fucks all that about!!?
Not sure what all that's got to do with me and you kid. Duffle Coat Army NEVER get public transport.

Walking as usual then?

'The Yellow Hostel' next to train station - all booked, had to lie about me age mind.
4 of us in there....anyone else?

bainy said:
'The Yellow Hostel' next to train station - all booked, had to lie about me age mind.
4 of us in there....anyone else?

Looked at that mesen, but one of us is 47 and looks it too, so binned it off, Found a place near the Tiber called Bollo apartments only £100 for 5 of us, not far from any central stuff and has a few cafes/bars around the neighbouring streets.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://www.theweejun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Italian-Duffle-Coats-1968.jpg[/bigimg]

Stab proof boxers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ppss-group.com/cut-and-slash-resistant-clothing/PPSS-boxer-shorts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ppss-group.com/cut-and-slash ... er-shorts/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.