Roma away

urban genie said:
bainy said:
'The Yellow Hostel' next to train station - all booked, had to lie about me age mind.
4 of us in there....anyone else?

Looked at that mesen, but one of us is 47 and looks it too, so binned it off, Found a place near the Tiber called Bollo apartments only £100 for 5 of us, not far from any central stuff and has a few cafes/bars around the neighbouring streets.
same age as me...almost.! we booked the private room in fairness, which allows the older generation to partake!

urban genie said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://www.theweejun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Italian-Duffle-Coats-1968.jpg[/bigimg]

Stab proof boxers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ppss-group.com/cut-and-slash-resistant-clothing/PPSS-boxer-shorts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ppss-group.com/cut-and-slash ... er-shorts/</a>
The attire is nicely taking shape.

4 of us are going not really worrying tbh sure most fans will be ok. The only thing is getting stabbed for no reason. Sure there's gna be loads of blues over there.. Just imagine it coming down to that game who goes through.. Love it lol

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
4 of us are going not really worrying tbh sure most fans will be ok. The only thing is getting stabbed for no reason. Sure there's gna be loads of blues over there.. Just imagine it coming down to that game who goes through.. Love it lol

A Roma lazio game is one of the few football experiences I'd pass on. Too much mindless violence.

Hello everyone. After a bit of help really...I'm thinking of surprising my girlfriend and taking her to Rome! She is not a season ticket holder, although I have been for 20 odd years. Will the Thomson package allow her to go on the trip or am I best booking my own flights and try get tickets through a friend? Thanks

frasermcfc said:
Do your own thing. Don't give Thomsons a penny.
Do you know if spikes trips offer a match ticket? Also, I want safe transport to and from the ground

King_Kun said:
frasermcfc said:
Do you know if spikes trips offer a match ticket? Also, I want safe transport to and from the ground

they dont do tickets but you'll safe getting to and fro the ground with them. there will be loads of blues about though so just tag along with them. you'll be reet.

anyone know what sort of allocation we'll get?

got 12k points but not on cup scheme this year so not too confident getting a ticket.

de niro said:
King_Kun said:
frasermcfc said:

they dont do tickets but you'll safe getting to and fro the ground with them. there will be loads of blues about though so just tag along with them. you'll be reet.
Cheers mate, will try get a ticket through a friend and book on spikes trip...come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.