Roma away

andyhinch said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoned Rose said:
Doesn't look like the hood would be big enough for your head GDM.

Do they not do an 'One size fits all egos' version mate? ;)
This is Antoine modeling the number I'll be wearing - with added duffles, obviously.

5dd13081b9863ec075ad244060c7c348.jpg
Suits you sir
I'll have to have it taken in a bit, but thanks.

From Bristol and Three nights 4* hotel £200 pp with fuel and parking about £250

Still possible to fly Mancr - Dublin Tues evening, Dublin - Rome early Wed am, back to Dublin Thurs lunch & back to Mancr for teatime for around £90 all in with only 2 days off work.

sktooblue said:
Still possible to fly Mancr - Dublin Tues evening, Dublin - Rome early Wed am, back to Dublin Thurs lunch & back to Mancr for teatime for around £90 all in with only 2 days off work.

Manc to Milan Tues rtn Thurs £45 early train Milan to Rome Wed morn and back again Thurs morn £60 cheap room both nights £145 all in for me and mates

Stoned Rose said:
[bigimg]http://www.theweejun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Italian-Duffle-Coats-1968.jpg[/bigimg]

Doesn't look like the hood would be big enough for your head GDM.

Do they not do an 'One size fits all egos' version mate? ;)
This is Antoine modeling the number I'll be wearing - with added duffles, obviously.

5dd13081b9863ec075ad244060c7c348.jpg

I still think you'll struggle ;)

I'm going to put these dufflecoat comments purely down to jealousy as it takes only the suavest of characters like myself who can pull off a coat like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.