Roma away

davymcfc said:
Manchester33 said:
So is anyone still going to this?
All booked. I still can't work out whether or not it will be difficult to get a ticket.

It's looking like it's going to be a decider so it'll be disappointing if it doesn't sell out, if the team ever needed our support it's for this game.

Danamy said:
davymcfc said:
Manchester33 said:
So is anyone still going to this?
All booked. I still can't work out whether or not it will be difficult to get a ticket.

It's looking like it's going to be a decider so it'll be disappointing if it doesn't sell out, if the team ever needed our support it's for this game.
Absolutely and imagine how mental it will be and we go there and make it through. I just can't help but think this will be a repeat of the year I went to dortmund and it was a dead rubber.

davymcfc said:
Danamy said:
davymcfc said:

Absolutely and imagine how mental it will be and we go there and make it through. I just can't help but think this will be a repeat of the year I went to dortmund and it was a dead rubber.
I think we might be already through as well.

Cant wait, hopefully we get a result and go into a proper european competition like the Europa league. Bring on FC Sheriff or Quarabag

The only way this game won't be the decider is if we are already through. We will beat Moscow at home, and possibly Bayern as well considering they will likely already be through. Roma have to go to Moscow and it will be freezing - they should win but you never know. Whilst it is likely the Roma v City game will have Bayern on 15pts, Roma on 7pts and City on 5pts meaning we have to win... it could well be different. It is unlikely though that the group will be decided before that game. I'm weirdly confident we will get through. We've done well in the CL away games under Pellegrini in general - won the 3 last season and played well in Barca. We were unlucky away at Bayern this time and should have held on in Moscow. I'd be more confident in us winning in Rome than having Roma at our place - which is odd considering how good we are at home generally in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.