Roma away

Ticket For Schalke said:
I'm always up for the craic but even i am a little worried about going, all my Italian mates tell me the same stories about them, so we're going for 5 nights but staying in Rome very little, Fiorentina are playing the night after so we're doing 2 nights in Florence and 1 night in Milan, trains, flights and hotels cost in total £192 which is fairly decent, still looking forward to it i speak a little Itie so we'll see how we get on.
I'm overwhelmingly jealous of this plan.

BlueTG said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I'm always up for the craic but even i am a little worried about going, all my Italian mates tell me the same stories about them, so we're going for 5 nights but staying in Rome very little, Fiorentina are playing the night after so we're doing 2 nights in Florence and 1 night in Milan, trains, flights and hotels cost in total £192 which is fairly decent, still looking forward to it i speak a little Itie so we'll see how we get on.
I'm overwhelmingly jealous of this plan.
looking forward to this one 4 lad going now flighing from gatwick 9 till 11

Roma away....whats not to like. Hopefully it will not be a dead duck and we need to win to take second place....the ground will be bouncing ! cant wait!!

When arse played Roma they had buses laid on from a meeting point,sounds similar to what we had for Napoli,would think city will do similar

paul1894 said:
When arse played Roma they had buses laid on from a meeting point,sounds similar to what we had for Napoli,would think city will do similar

The problem with the buses at these games is that they set off at some stupid time hours before KO.
You then end up in the ground for ages....no beer, crap entertainemnt and police messing you about.
Most in napoli didnt bother with them before game.....useful afterwards though

bainy said:
paul1894 said:

The problem with the buses at these games is that they set off at some stupid time hours before KO.
You then end up in the ground for ages....no beer, crap entertainemnt and police messing you about.
Well my plan is to get a taxi up to the ground before the match but I was worried about what I was going to do afterwards. The plan is to remain as inconspicuous as possible.

davymcfc said:
bainy said:
paul1894 said:

Well my plan is to get a taxi up to the ground before the match but I was worried about what I was going to do afterwards. The plan is to remain as inconspicuous as possible.

We'll probably get kept in afterwards for about 45 mins - 1 hour like we did in 97

Danamy said:
davymcfc said:
bainy said:

We'll probably get kept in afterwards for about 45 mins - 1 hour like we did in 97

buses layed on back to city centre

bainy said:
Danamy said:
davymcfc said:

buses layed on back to city centre

They didn't then but things were different, they estimated around 12,000 English were over there for the game and I can well believe it, it was chaos both before and after the game.

I'm led to believe that buses are now layed on for European games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.