Roma away

Any advice welcome.i want another ticket for my mate but don't want to risk getting turned away at the turnstile.ive got 2 season cards both champs league scheme but our kid isn't going so I want it for my mate.but having his name on ticket won't match passport.pretty crap this.any help appreciated

simon31goat said:
Any advice welcome.i want another ticket for my mate but don't want to risk getting turned away at the turnstile.ive got 2 season cards both champs league scheme but our kid isn't going so I want it for my mate.but having his name on ticket won't match passport.pretty crap this.any help appreciated

Does he have a supporter no.? I wouldnt worry about these selling out and they go on general sale thursday

ell said:
simon31goat said:

Does he have a supporter no.? I wouldnt worry about these selling out and they go on general sale thursday
Yes my mate has season card but isn't in the cup scheme

simon31goat said:
ell said:
simon31goat said:

Yes my mate has season card but isn't in the cup scheme

On sale to non cup scheme holders today. I meant does your mate have a supporter number? If not I think its as simple as setting up an account online and he will be able to buy one in his own name on thursday

de niro said:
John Wayne said:
So what's the plan now, fellow travellers? Fuck the game off and have our own match against the Roma Ultras in St. Peter's Square?

The hell it is.

Well, yes, obviously I was being tongue-in-cheek. This could yet still be the scene where our CL comeback is complete. With Lahm out, Mueller doubtful and Bayern already through, we must view next Tuesday as a window of opportunity. I still believe that two wins will see us go through from this group. It would be great to go to Rome in three weeks knowing that there is still a chance.

Just got 2 tickets for this 1 on my brothers ticket for my mate but they wouldn't allow you to change the name.taking a risk now getting in the ground.does anyone know if they check ticket and passport at the turnstile

simon31goat said:
Just got 2 tickets for this 1 on my brothers ticket for my mate but they wouldn't allow you to change the name.taking a risk now getting in the ground.does anyone know if they check ticket and passport at the turnstile

Its on general sale today pal could you have not just got one in your mates name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.