Roma away

ell said:
simon31goat said:
Just got 2 tickets for this 1 on my brothers ticket for my mate but they wouldn't allow you to change the name.taking a risk now getting in the ground.does anyone know if they check ticket and passport at the turnstile

Its on general sale today pal could you have not just got one in your mates name?
No he shares a season ticket with his brother and he's going to rome aswell so he can't use supporter number

simon31goat said:
ell said:
simon31goat said:
Just got 2 tickets for this 1 on my brothers ticket for my mate but they wouldn't allow you to change the name.taking a risk now getting in the ground.does anyone know if they check ticket and passport at the turnstile

Its on general sale today pal could you have not just got one in your mates name?
No he shares a season ticket with his brother and he's going to rome aswell so he can't use supporter number

You can create a new account which will give you a new supporter number too

just bought 2 tickets - set up my dad as a new user and then added him to my freinds and family group
so got two together with the same name as passports
easy peasy .......... phew panic over :-)

Bought mine late yesterday at the ticket office. How soon did people get the e-mail for passport details?

tazmancblue said:
Bought mine late yesterday at the ticket office. How soon did people get the e-mail for passport details?
You get it the day after you purchased your ticket

when the email comes it only asks for supporter number,date of birth,and how you bought your ticket.
was expecting to have to give your passport number(s).

glyn1 said:
when the email comes it only asks for supporter number,date of birth,and how you bought your ticket.
was expecting to have to give your passport number(s).

was surprised at that too

Hi All,

Anyone need a bus to pick them up from the bar,drop them at the stadium and pick them up again
without the trouble?I've done it for a few teams before.
Their would have to be atleast 12 tho.
P.M for anymore details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.