Roma away

Crown plaza in St. Peter's square for us, don't know anything about it as I haven't done the booking, can't wait for it now though

bainy said:
Last time i was in rome was when we played Napoli. We had a few hours to spare before catching the train to napoli and romed around, there are loads of bars around the train staion. it was all fairly cheap, not too classy around there but some lovely pizza and more varieties of peroni than you could imagine. From what i can make out, there are loads of blues staying around there. the Yellow hostel for us!!
Come on city!

Hotel Luciani for me, 50 yards from Termini.

Will probably do most of my drinking around there and in the nearby San Lorenzo district. Will probably steer clear of The Drunken Ship and that area around Piazza Navona/Campo De Fiori. That's where the trouble has been before.

John Wayne said:
bainy said:
Last time i was in rome was when we played Napoli. We had a few hours to spare before catching the train to napoli and romed around, there are loads of bars around the train staion. it was all fairly cheap, not too classy around there but some lovely pizza and more varieties of peroni than you could imagine. From what i can make out, there are loads of blues staying around there. the Yellow hostel for us!!
Come on city!

Will probably do most of my drinking around there and in the nearby San Lorenzo district. Will probably steer clear of The Drunken Ship and that area around Piazza Navona/Campo De Fiori. That's where the trouble has been before.

You'd have to be an idiot to go in the drunken ship IMO. I haven't figured out where I'll be drinking but it defo won't be there (or any irish bars but that goes without saying)

The Fat el Hombre said:
John Wayne said:
bainy said:
Come on city!

You'd have to be an idiot to go in the drunken ship IMO. I haven't figured out where I'll be drinking but it defo won't be there (or any irish bars but that goes without saying)

there are a couple of Scottish bars that I might just visit ... one The Albert is seemingly owned by an Edinburgh Hearts fan :-)
its slogan is - never mind the Trevi heres the bevvy !!!

The one we're in is called The Smart hotel, near the Termini. Just need to find a decent, and safe place to drink now!

Are there many on the 6.30am flight out of Manchester who would be needing to share a cab into Rome near Termini station?

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.