Roma away

Manchester33 said:
So jealous of you all.

Curse my pessimistic lack of faith!

wasn't our faith just too mean to pay over the odds. booked in august the day of the draw so we were going anyway :)

same with Moscow but what can you do, you book and hope for the best. its a day out at least.

Tueart's scissors said:
Tipo said:
7 of us out of gatwick tomorrow morning.....very early start I'm getting licked up at half four in the morning.....what times first beer?

Now that the nice postie has been, can start getting giddy. Another from Gatwick, with a 4.30 setting off time.
Is that the 10:55 BA flight?
I'm setting off about 4 for that in the morning.

Wheres the fanzone? I never got the information. Would be grateful if someone could post it.

Quiet round here at the mo blues. Get your arses over here

de niro said:
Manchester33 said:
So jealous of you all.

Curse my pessimistic lack of faith!

wasn't our faith just too mean to pay over the odds. booked in august the day of the draw so we were going anyway :)

same with Moscow but what can you do, you book and hope for the best. its a day out at least.

Well enjoy it anyway mate! It's people like you who deserve to see us thumping them 5-0 away to go into the last 16!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wheres the fanzone? I never got the information. Would be grateful if someone could post it.

Quiet round here at the mo blues. Get your arses over here

Copied and pasted from the guide (it sounds a bit shit to me):

Meeting Point: Supporters are advised to gather in the Piazzale delle Canestre, in Villa Borghese
park. A small refreshments area (fanzone) will be set up in Piazzale delle Canestre.

If you want the full document, PM me and I'll e-mail it.

EDIT - here's a link to download it
<a class="postlink" href="http://speedy.sh/E2tP4/1415-AS-Roma-v-City-Supporter-Information.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://speedy.sh/E2tP4/1415-AS-Roma-v-C ... mation.pdf</a>

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
Just waiting to be picked up for the airport, safe journey to all Blues

I'm off to see what the Pope thinks of Man Utd

Ciao
See you tomorrow

Gutted we did not go a day early mate
If you remember I told you at the time

Then again I've had to go to a meeting today, fucking boring, and just on my way back from Euston.
Get home, eat, pack, sleep then on the piss.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
See you tomorrow

Gutted we did not go a day early mate
If you remember I told you at the time

Then again I've had to go to a meeting today, fucking boring, and just on my way back from Euston.
Get home, eat, pack, sleep then on the piss.

All packed. AM done it for me and also taken 300e out of the cash point. Yep I am a spoilt boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.