Roma away

It would have been a very difficult game with Kompany, Yaya, Silva (bit-part at most) and Aguero in the side. I expect the players on the pitch ready to grind out a result with a spirited fighting performance. Let's forget about the beautiful football for 90+ minutes. Even if we are a goal down with 10 minutes to play I will be confident. It'll be a hostile atmosphere and we only need the ref to be up against it.

I'd start to try and control the game and keep a blanc sheet for at least half time for us to grow in to the match. We have better players on the bench and ones that can be used in any sort of circumstances. If fit I'd start with Jovetic as a lone striker. He loves being up against two men on his own and he knows Italian football. Dzeko is better coming on as a sub most of the time anyway.

After the dissapointment of both CSKA-games that should have brought us at least 3 more points at this stage, I said the only thing we need to do is try and be in with a chance in the last game. We are and lets take it.

For the (lucky) ones who go there, give the lads a shout, sing for 90 minutes and take care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.