Roma away

mike4210 said:
Bilboblue said:
Me, Danamy and two other Blues (at least) on the 6:40am out of Gatwick next Tuesday, back on the early evening flight on Thursday.

Now if I had posted a later time to depart, I could understand you correcting me, but ffs, what a waste of a post that was.

Sean, you get the payment ok for the third person?

Bilboblue said:
mike4210 said:
Bilboblue said:
Me, Danamy and two other Blues (at least) on the 6:40am out of Gatwick next Tuesday, back on the early evening flight on Thursday.

Now if I had posted a later time to depart, I could understand you correcting me, but ffs, what a waste of a post that was.

Sean, you get the payment ok for the third person?
Send me a pm with the name as I got a lot today but the last single booking I got was yesterday evening

Last day in work today.Rome on tuesday.Be safe and look after yourselves all you blue boys and girls that are going.Enjoy.CTID

gordondaviesmoustache said:
aka blue jambo said:
there are a couple of Scottish bars that I might just visit ... one The Albert is seemingly owned by an Edinburgh Hearts fan :-)
its slogan is - never mind the Trevi heres the bevvy !!!
You can take the man out of Edinburgh.......

;-)

cheeky bugger :-)
gotta give a fellow Jambo some financial help !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.