Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
Reading though these, having a blast.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl-roma-man-city-december-10th-2014-r.2014161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl- ... -r.2014161</a>

Pretty deluded bunch.

You know when you read a thread and you think to yourself that their entire football knowledge is based on Football Manager? Yeah, that.

One said that Zabaleta doesn't bomb on down the wing as much as he used to... WHAT?

Looking at the pictures/video of the team setting off from Manchester, I couldn't see either Kompany or Silva on there, which would be a blow. Hopefully I'm wrong, we'll find out soon enough when Pellegrini does his press conference.

Ric said:
Looking at the pictures/video of the team setting off from Manchester, I couldn't see either Kompany or Silva on there, which would be a blow. Hopefully I'm wrong, we'll find out soon enough when Pellegrini does his press conference.
Martin Demichelis, @VincentKompany, @samnasri19 and James Milner ready for departure. #romavcity #mcfc

Kompany definitely is... taken from official MCFC twitter account

MeatHunterrr said:
Ric said:
Martin Demichelis, @VincentKompany, @samnasri19 and James Milner ready for departure. #romavcity #mcfc

Kompany definitely is... taken from official MCFC twitter account

Nice one, relieved Kompany has travelled.

kippaxblue76 said:
Does anyone if Kompany has definitely travelled ? Just seen a clip on the M.E.N. of all the players arriving at the airport but cannot see Kompany, its not conclusive by any means.

You can't see him on the MEN video, but he's definitely on one of the videos posted on the @MCFC Twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.