Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the team will be something like the following:

Hart

Sagna Demi Mangala Clichy

Navas Fern Fern Milner
Nasri

Dzeko

I don't really like Sagna, but he will definitely play in this game, he has experience getting through groups in the CL with arsenal.

I could see him starting Pozo and doing what he did against Everton, let him tire out the defence and work a bit, then bring on Dzeko for the second half.

He'll leave Lampard to be an impact sub for Navas, shifting Nasri out wide.

Then if we still aren't winning/scoring he'll push Lampard back and sub Fernando for Jovetic.

(If he doesn't start pozo, the other sub will see Dzeko or Sagna coming off depending on who's not playing well!

Hungarian blue said:
B4aqSN_IUAA3AJt.jpg

It's great that Silva has trained but can anybody tell me who is that guy behind them three? Why would they let in an outsider and put him in a City shirt to train with our guys? :)

He's called Nastasic,

He is just on our wage books and doesn't ever play, despite having a great debut in the Bernabeu and being very consistent up until one mistake against Chelsea last season.

Now I don't even think he plays in the training games, they just use him as a ball boy.

Hungarian blue said:
B4aqSN_IUAA3AJt.jpg

It's great that Silva has trained but can anybody tell me who is that guy behind them three? Why would they let in an outsider and put him in a City shirt to train with our guys? :)

He's running away from the piss tester obviously.

aguero93:20 said:
Hungarian blue said:
B4aqSN_IUAA3AJt.jpg

He's running away from the piss tester obviously.

Or towards the dealer ;)

Good news that Vinnie, Merlin & Jovetic have trained beforehand. I can only really see Vinnie starting however.

Ferna and Fernando will have to be quality, hopefully Nasri & Navas carry on their good form too.

I hope Mangala starts, proven himself in the bigger games (Chelsea and Bayern) over the lesser games. It's like he relishes the top games more atm and plays more concentrated.

J_Bow said:
Good news that Vinnie, Merlin & Jovetic have trained beforehand. I can only really see Vinnie starting however.

Ferna and Fernando will have to be quality, hopefully Nasri & Navas carry on their good form too.

I hope Mangala starts, proven himself in the bigger games (Chelsea and Bayern) over the lesser games. It's like he relishes the top games more atm and plays more concentrated.

Kompany, Jo, Kol, and Silva being present gives us a very good chance. Even in poor form we drew against Roma 1-1.

They also have been pretty poor at home, let's hope it continues. Really need to try block Gervinho linking up with Totti or Maicon.

J_Bow said:

I reckon Vinny will be the only one who starts out of the players coming back from injury.

Mangala, despite his inconsistencies, needs to start because of his pace alone in my opinion. Gervinho and Maicon tore our left hand side apart at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.