Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Bluep*ss said:
If CSKA lose how will a 0-0 suit us?. Roma and City will have 6 points. - If the "head to head" is 1-1 and 0-0 does goal diff. count.?.

Yes, a 0-0 draw seems Roma go through on goal difference/away goal in the head-to-head.

Thanks Ric that was my first thought.

What IF............1-1 ?........Does goal diff. come into it?.

Bluep*ss said:
Ric said:
Bluep*ss said:
If CSKA lose how will a 0-0 suit us?. Roma and City will have 6 points. - If the "head to head" is 1-1 and 0-0 does goal diff. count.?.

Yes, a 0-0 draw seems Roma go through on goal difference/away goal in the head-to-head.

Yes, as we're level on head-to-head. As long as CSKA lose tonight, a score-draw or win is enough to see us through.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
Ric said:

Yes, as we're level on head-to-head. As long as CSKA lose tonight, a score-draw or win is enough to see us through.

That's the second reference I've seen you make to tonight! You do know both games are tomorrow, don't you?

Ric said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluep*ss said:

That's the second reference I've seen you make to tonight! You do know both games are tomorrow, don't you?
It was a metaphorical 'tonight'!

Reading though these, having a blast.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl-roma-man-city-december-10th-2014-r.2014161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl- ... -r.2014161</a>

Pretty deluded bunch.

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Fernando
Fernandinho
Lampard/Nasri

Nasri/Navas
Dzeko
Jovetic

If we can put something like this team out I feel confident, strong lineup with one of Navas/Lampard, Milner and Silva on the bench to come on, we'll be able to score a couple of goals which should see us through pending the CSKA result.

if silva is fit to take part,id start him in behind Dzeko then take him off after 60 minutes for Milner/Navas if we're in a comfortable position or Jovetic if we're chasing the game.

1) The Team:

_________________Hart
Zabs___Kompany___Mangala___Clichy
__________Fern1______Fern2
Navas__________Nasri__________Milner
_______________ Jovetic

I'm starting to love Lampard, but his inclusion would mean shifting Nasri and losing one of Milner or Navas, and I reckon we need both for the work-rate (they flooded the midfield against us, last time out) and counter-attacks (Navas is fast, while Cole isn't getting any younger). It's too early for young David Silva.

2) The Bayern Game:

German efficiency will prevail, and their young players will be pushing to impress. They should hammer them.

3) The Europa League:

I wouldn't mind it, at all. It would provide game-time for the likes of Boyata, Sagna, Caballero, Pozo, etc.

Champions2012! said:
Reading though these, having a blast.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl-roma-man-city-december-10th-2014-r.2014161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/cl- ... -r.2014161</a>

Pretty deluded bunch.

They're not a very confident bunch. Like us pre-takeover.

I'm really confident ahead of this game, I just have a feeling we're gonna do the business even with a weaker team!

B4aqSN_IUAA3AJt.jpg

It's great that Silva has trained but can anybody tell me who is that guy behind them three? Why would they let in an outsider and put him in a City shirt to train with our guys? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.