Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilemma.
Going to the players and staff Xmas party at my local football club tonight.
Do I go for media blackout and watch whole game when back, or do I check scores as we go along?
Have been wrestling with this one for a couple of weeks....

Dzeko won`t last 90 mins. Have him on the bench to either come on and partner Jojo or replace him depending on the game situation. We must start one up front and flood the midfield.

aguero93:20 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I just have a feeling that after such a shambolic campaign from us in Europe and getting this late second chance I think our injury hit side will do us proud tonight and I fancy us strongly to win and to win well. I've gone for 3-2 in the "guess the team" competition.

If I am wrong and I know its been done to death but for one last time reference the scoring permetations; is their a scenario where we can end up in the Europa ?
Yes, we get at least a 1-1 draw in Rome but CSKA match or better our result. Unlikely though.

Or we draw 0-0 and CSKA lose?

cibaman said:
aguero93:20 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I just have a feeling that after such a shambolic campaign from us in Europe and getting this late second chance I think our injury hit side will do us proud tonight and I fancy us strongly to win and to win well. I've gone for 3-2 in the "guess the team" competition.

If I am wrong and I know its been done to death but for one last time reference the scoring permetations; is their a scenario where we can end up in the Europa ?
Yes, we get at least a 1-1 draw in Rome but CSKA match or better our result. Unlikely though.

Or we draw 0-0 and CSKA lose?

0-0 would put Roma through on away goals rule. So score draw minimum

...Does anyone else think Pozo might start? Or am I just delerious from being at work for far too long today?

Burtonblue said:
Dilemma.
Going to the players and staff Xmas party at my local football club tonight.
Do I go for media blackout and watch whole game when back, or do I check scores as we go along?
Have been wrestling with this one for a couple of weeks....

I'd go for the third option, don't go to the party and stay home and watch City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.