Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
CSKAFan said:
CSKA fan here. I don't know if we will win today, it is hard to say but I can say for sure, we dominated Munich at Russia and we should've won if it wasn't for our bad finishing. They only won because of a bad referee call. Let's not forget, Bayern Munich are always worse at home. Come on CITY, please beat Roma today.

Fuck me and I thought the rags/dippers had goggles on.

Agree with you about the bad penalty call though, nearly as bad as the two penalty calls when we played your lot in Russia.

Hope those scummy red bastards hammer your scummy red bastards tonight.

x x
What are you trying to say by saying dippers? If you don't believe me about the Munich game, go watch it on YouTube or something. We hit the post few times that game and created clear chances that Musa, Tosic and Doumbia all wasted that game. Anyways I've got my fingers crossed, Bayern aren't great at home, they are always better away for some reason.

Hope your lot beat those scummy bastards in Italy too.

malg said:
Time for the players to prove they're up for it. Roma are not a European powerhouse, with the dosh we've spent, and therefore the players at our disposal, we should be able to beat them. Come on City, let's prove that the Bayern game wasn't a one off.
Agree. Its time we don't make these non powerhouses look like contenders for CL trophy. We are better than them in every department, or should atleast be when looking at squads.

MeatHunterrr said:
malg said:
Time for the players to prove they're up for it. Roma are not a European powerhouse, with the dosh we've spent, and therefore the players at our disposal, we should be able to beat them. Come on City, let's prove that the Bayern game wasn't a one off.
Agree. Its time we don't make these non powerhouses look like contenders for CL trophy. We are better than them in every department, or should atleast be when looking at squads.

We've had the odd couple of good performances in these competition, but weve never won a game of this importance. This is where we need to kick on now, no excuses. Can't help being negative tonight though, just think we haven't got no luck in the cl. Would be a brilliant result tonight with our key players missing/half fit.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
andrewmswift said:
this game shouldn't even matter.

silva pen in Munich: +1/3 points
maicon red card at home: + 2 points
dzeko pen in moscow and red, 3-0 at half. + 2 points
aguero pen at home vs moscow. +1 point

The officials have DIRECTLY AND DELIBERATELY cost us anywhere from 6-8 points. we'd be already qualified if even half of the STONEWALL fucking decisions had been given correctly

Τake it easy..there were two pens that not given to Bayern before Silvas...we should not complain about this match.

you mean muller's dive? never ever a pen

AdamoTheGreat said:
I was full of confidence before today but now I'm absolutely shitting it. Roma are strong and Totti is legendary. I pray we can pull this one off.
Yep. Roma are not a weak team. There was rag like arrogance before the home game vs Roma displayed by people here, boasting we would crush them 3-0 or 5-0 and looked how that turned out. If they beat us so be it. We crashed out not only because of this game but IMO, more because we screwed up in the two games vs CSKA.

I'm recognize Dzeko contributions unlike many here but I hope he starts on the bench with jovetic starting. I don't think Dzeko is fit or sharp enough to start just yet. He may be better as a lone striker but jovetic is more match ready.

andrewmswift said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
andrewmswift said:
this game shouldn't even matter.

silva pen in Munich: +1/3 points
maicon red card at home: + 2 points
dzeko pen in moscow and red, 3-0 at half. + 2 points
aguero pen at home vs moscow. +1 point

The officials have DIRECTLY AND DELIBERATELY cost us anywhere from 6-8 points. we'd be already qualified if even half of the STONEWALL fucking decisions had been given correctly

Τake it easy..there were two pens that not given to Bayern before Silvas...we should not complain about this match.

you mean muller's dive? never ever a pen

I remember a clear handball by Kompany not the other one...

pelegrini will make an awfull match squad/ Hate him. I'd make this:

Hart
Kolarov Mangala Kompany Zaba
Fernando
Nasri Lampard Milner
Jovetic Dzeko

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Fernandinho, Silva, Sinclair, Pozo

jovetic was very lively when he came on against roma so id give him 90 mins.

id have dzeko upfront .. plenty of crosses into the box, the big man surely will steer atleast one cross into the net.

this line up will do it:

=============dzeko

-------------nasri==jovetic==navas

======== fernando==fernan

=clichy====demi====komps========zaba

Meh. I just can't see us winning this. Will be the usual lethargic performance while at least one city player sent off and roma free to kick our players while city get a yellow everytime we sneeze near them. 2-0 for roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.