Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamoTheGreat said:
I was full of confidence before today but now I'm absolutely shitting it. Roma are strong and Totti is legendary. I pray we can pull this one off.

We need to try and score first.

Do that and a few panic buttons will be pressed in the Roma camp because even if Roma get a goal back, a score draw could and will likely in my opinion be enough to take us through as I see Bayern winning tonight.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Dzeko needs to step up tonight.

Even if he doesn't score I want him leading the line, dominating Roma's central defenders, and holding up the ball for the midfield runners to get on to a pass.

Come on Edin.

I hope he doesn't start,we are more fluent without him imo.
if it's a choice between him and Jovetic as a lone front man I think Dzeko will get the nod (depending on fitness of course)

For those who don t like Dzeko i want them to remember some of his crucial goals..
If Kompany and Silva are out as long as Toure and Aguero......... who do ya gonna call ? EDIN DZEKO

Not very confident Roma away with our injuries won't be easy, Dzeko will start for me and I hope he has the game of his life and drags us over the line.

COME ON CITY

this game shouldn't even matter.

silva pen in Munich: +1/3 points
maicon red card at home: + 2 points
dzeko pen in moscow and red, 3-0 at half. + 2 points
aguero pen at home vs moscow. +1 point

The officials have DIRECTLY AND DELIBERATELY cost us anywhere from 6-8 points. we'd be already qualified if even half of the STONEWALL fucking decisions had been given correctly

Time for the players to prove they're up for it. Roma are not a European powerhouse, with the dosh we've spent, and therefore the players at our disposal, we should be able to beat them. Come on City, let's prove that the Bayern game wasn't a one off.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
For those who don t like Dzeko i want them to remember some of his crucial goals..
If Kompany and Silva are out as long as Toure and Aguero......... who do ya gonna call ? EDIN DZEKO

Its fuck all to do with liking him.......I just think Jovetic is more in sync with our play and the team operates as more of a unit with his movement and industry.

Dzeko is a great alternative and option if required.

andrewmswift said:
this game shouldn't even matter.

silva pen in Munich: +1/3 points
maicon red card at home: + 2 points
dzeko pen in moscow and red, 3-0 at half. + 2 points
aguero pen at home vs moscow. +1 point

The officials have DIRECTLY AND DELIBERATELY cost us anywhere from 6-8 points. we'd be already qualified if even half of the STONEWALL fucking decisions had been given correctly

Τake it easy..there were two pens that not given to Bayern before Silvas...we should not complain about this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.