Rome

It will be fucking hot, full of tourists and a nightmare to get anywhere.

Doesn't matter though, eat where the locals eat, visit everything (buy tickets now as the queues are mental) and then find a spot and just people watch.

What's the best place to buy tickets now ??

Any recommendations where a good sports bar to go over there ? West Ham Bournemouth is a Sky game on the Sunday
Irish owned Irish bar Finnegan's not far from the colosseum is good. Other places more popular but this place is still good and the only place which is Irish owned. All have English/Irish workers mind. €6 for a pint in any of them.

Me and Mrs bv went a few years back. Pre paid for Roma pass and the Vatican. Well worth it.
First day did a open top bus to orientate ourselves then walked a lot.

If you're going with the Mrs i recommend going to the Trastevere area at night, really nice restaurants and bars, nice winding cobbled streets etc. My favourite area when i went.
If you're going to the vatican, Colosseum etc get all your tickets now before you go as the queues are mental. Also, plan to eat about 10 times a day! The food is too good to just eat 2 or three times!
Bear in mind, that when I asked blue moon for advice on where to go out for a pub crawl in Manchester, they suggested Harpurhey. If you want to gauge the quality of travel tips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.