Ronaldinho

bizzbo said:
big talent, but big no no. overpaid, over the hill, dubious work-ethic, dubious that he would be commited to our success. would bring all the wrong kind of attention onto our club.

robbie fowler was a sublime talent, but was signing him a good move? these kind of deals belong to our past.
George Weah springs to mind as well.

He's scored 9 goals in 23 games for Milan this season, not bad considering he's shite eh? He's still a very good player who hasn't been great for Milan but he's done well enough when he's got the chance

If the chance come along for us to sign him i'd be all for signing him. He's still only 28 years of age so has a few years to go at the top level

Daniel Sturridge said:
bizzbo said:
big talent, but big no no. overpaid, over the hill, dubious work-ethic, dubious that he would be commited to our success. would bring all the wrong kind of attention onto our club.

robbie fowler was a sublime talent, but was signing him a good move? these kind of deals belong to our past.
George Weah springs to mind as well.

good call. there are more useful players out there with no question marks over them, who would have more hunger. don't be flattered by big names, it smacks of small-club desparation.

Failsworth_Blue said:
He's scored 9 goals in 23 games for Milan this season, not bad considering he's shite eh? He's still a very good player who hasn't been great for Milan but he's done well enough when he's got the chance

If the chance come along for us to sign him i'd be all for signing him. He's still only 28 years of age so has a few years to go at the top level

Who would you take out of our current team to fit him in?

And don't give me the squad argument, 'cos he's definatly gonna want to be starting every game.

Bluemoon115 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Who would you take out of our current team to fit him in?

And don't give me the squad argument, 'cos he's definatly gonna want to be starting every game.

Good question but lets face it he's probably a better player than all our attacking players on his day. Is he a better player than Ireland? Yes but then again i think Ireland has a lot of potential to be on and be a top player so it's a tough one

mcfc_die_hard said:
with everybody saying no just think you dont get as good as him by no determination all he needs is a new start and it will boost him to becoming the best again and just watch him tonight against ecuador in the free role he will ruin them.

Oh yeh, he looks REALLY up for it...

Bluemoon115 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
with everybody saying no just think you dont get as good as him by no determination all he needs is a new start and it will boost him to becoming the best again and just watch him tonight against ecuador in the free role he will ruin them.

Oh yeh, he looks REALLY up for it...

Be fair mate he can't do fuck all when Brazil can't get a grip on the game

No no no no no no no ........... Please god no

He was too slow in Spain last year and is too slow in Italy this year.

Failsworth_Blue said:

he is 29 and well past his best... didn't pull his weight at barca last season and its the same at milan, their fans are not happy with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.