Ronaldinho

sweep said:
levets said:
fathellensbellend said:
no thanks

better attacking option than Evans, Caceido, Benjani, Vasell, Etuhu or Sturridge
I don't think you need to pay Ronaldinho type wages to find better attacking options than those lot.

If hes not performing at his best for the club he was supposedly desperate to join then only a muppwit would want him at a club he snubbed a few months back.

then only a muppwit would want him
===========
Sorry? Hope you're not referring to me? If you knew who i was, you wouldn't say that.. :-)

Ronaldinho was awful last night, he fell over about 10 times and just looked knackered and didn't look like he could be arsed, the commentator kept saying he's losing interest in the game and has no love for football anymore, wouldn't suprise me that, last night was probably the worse game i have seen him have, just to think he was the best player in the world a few seasons back.

how could he play like he is capable of when brazil cant get hold of the ball and also you try and play out there in that insane humadity. for city he would be imense i would love him.

Never in a million years is Ronaldinho a "Hughes" type player...this is all paper talk...

BillyShears said:
Never in a million years is Ronaldinho a "Hughes" type player...this is all paper talk...

Hughes would rather eat his own entrails than sign this player. FFS, you'd have to twist his arm up his back to sign Kaka.

levets said:
sweep said:
levets said:
fathellensbellend said:
no thanks

better attacking option than Evans, Caceido, Benjani, Vasell, Etuhu or Sturridge
I don't think you need to pay Ronaldinho type wages to find better attacking options than those lot.

If hes not performing at his best for the club he was supposedly desperate to join then only a muppwit would want him at a club he snubbed a few months back.

then only a muppwit would want him
===========
Sorry? Hope you're not referring to me? If you knew who i was, you wouldn't say that.. :-)
The first line was aimed at you Levets, you can include yourself in the second if you wish.

After the performance last night, NO! agreed hes a talented player only when he be bothered like robbie but at least robbie does more running and isnt over weight like ronnie id rather pay big money on a top class right back because even though micha played well in the last gamehe is not good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.