Ronaldo is coming

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Jumanji said:
I bet there's only one man who could lure him here....

He is a manager.

John Virgo ?

1__30963_thumb.jpg

lundmera said:
if he indeed comes,it will be the other side of manchester,i just cant see him playing for us.

Yeah, OK, the rags will cough up the £100million required to buy him I'm sure. Maybe if they sell Rooney, Nani, and Valencia they could afford to bring him back. Or maybe they can find a fresh and innovative way to exploit Munich for even more money in an effort to clear their debt faster.

Another suspicious "first post", a lot of them lately.

LoveCity said:
lundmera said:
if he indeed comes,it will be the other side of manchester,i just cant see him playing for us.

Yeah, OK, the rags will cough up the £100million required to buy him I'm sure. Maybe if they sell Rooney, Nani, and Valencia they could afford to bring him back. Or maybe they can find a fresh and innovative way to exploit Munich for even more money in an effort to clear their debt faster.

Another suspicious "first post", a lot of them lately.

Although in debt they do have alot of cash lying around

grunge said:
20sbc07 said:
M18CTID said:
Best post of the thread. It ain't happening IMO.

If it's true that Real Madrid made the 80million back they spent on him in the first year from shirt sales and so on then FFP would not be a problem at all.

Beat me too it, While FFP will be hitting, if it's a marquee signing that will help increase revenue to a massive extent then its viable and could be justified to Uefa ( they probably wouldn't listen mind you )

If its going to happen it's got to be this summer as we're still only in the monitoring stage. If he came and made back his fee in 1 year like at real ( according to the other post, I dont know if thats true ) then it could actually go some way to alleviate FFP by the time it truly kicks in.

However, I dont want him to be honest. he's just got a face you want to slap!, although his goals and skill would be welcome thats for sure.

Edit: Im torn by this, I dislike him, he comes across as a smug shit, he has face I just want to slap, but the thought of him in a city shirt is starting to thrill me. I cant see it happening though so it's not an issue.

City don't get the money from shirt sales though, Kitbag do...

grass_allergy said:
grunge said:
20sbc07 said:
If it's true that Real Madrid made the 80million back they spent on him in the first year from shirt sales and so on then FFP would not be a problem at all.

Beat me too it, While FFP will be hitting, if it's a marquee signing that will help increase revenue to a massive extent then its viable and could be justified to Uefa ( they probably wouldn't listen mind you )

If its going to happen it's got to be this summer as we're still only in the monitoring stage. If he came and made back his fee in 1 year like at real ( according to the other post, I dont know if thats true ) then it could actually go some way to alleviate FFP by the time it truly kicks in.

However, I dont want him to be honest. he's just got a face you want to slap!, although his goals and skill would be welcome thats for sure.

Edit: Im torn by this, I dislike him, he comes across as a smug shit, he has face I just want to slap, but the thought of him in a city shirt is starting to thrill me. I cant see it happening though so it's not an issue.

City don't get the money from shirt sales though, Kitbag do...

Sorry I don't understand, why do kitbag get all the profits? And who are kitbag?!

Honestly? There are some idiots on here! Ronaldo is one of the 2 best players on the planet! 50 goals a season, assists and set pieces, frightening speed and dribbling!! He has proved himself in the prem! If we have a chance of getting him no real city fan could refuse and it would stick it up the rags! The perfect signing for us, he would tie it all together! Being him in roberto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.