Ronaldo is coming

i thought the media would of wrote about us interested in him this summer

Pigeonho said:
Mattotelli said:
Let's hope not! Greedy, selfish, ex-rag, big headed, over rated shit!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
That doesn't matter.
Got to be tongue in cheek, surely.

The strange thing is mate. It wont be. I struggle to understand how certain people understand football when i come on here

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Mattotelli said:
Let's hope not! Greedy, selfish, ex-rag, big headed, over rated shit!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
That doesn't matter.
Got to be tongue in cheek, surely.

The strange thing is mate. It wont be. I struggle to understand how certain people understand football when i come on here
Only an idiot or someone who genuinely doesn't know anything about the game would say Ronaldo is overrated. It's a mad one that.

I would jizz all over the place in public if we got him. Ronaldo, Aguero and Silva taking the piss...
Yes please.

Pigeonho said:
Only an idiot or someone who genuinely doesn't know anything about the game would say Ronaldo is overrated. It's a mad one that.

I would jizz all over the place in public if we got him. Ronaldo, Aguero and Silva taking the piss...
Yes please.

Well i must be an idiot to as personally i think Arjen Robben or Frank Ribbery which are similar types of players are better than Ronaldo. For me Ronaldo situation is comparable to the way Beckham's used to be or even currently how Rooney is perceived. As in he's a very good player but he has this whole media circus surrounding him making him out to be better than he actually is.

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes please.

Well i must be an idiot to as personally i think Arjen Robben or Frank Ribbery which are similar types of players are better than Ronaldo. For me Ronaldo situation is comparable to the way Beckham's used to be or even currently how Rooney is perceived. As in he's a very good player but he has this whole media circus surrounding him making him out to be better than he actually is.
hes also a greedy twat!! seems to have lost a little bit of pace as well!

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes please.

Firstly, Ribery and Robben ar wingers, although Ronaldo plays wide he's cleaarly not a winger, he's developed into a left-forward. Second of all, WOW.

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes please.

Quite literally there is no help for you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
As soon as you said Goal.com you might as well have said my mate Dave told me down the chippy last night that his second best friends uncles brothers son told him that Ronaldo was coming

Mmmm, a bit suspicious about your source - isn't an uncles brother, just another of Dave's friends' uncles? If Dave can't get that right then it clouds the other 'ITK' info too..................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.