Ronaldo is coming

Right...

Mourinho isn't coming because the owners have already said Mancini's job is safe.
Ronaldo deffinatly 100% isn't coming, do you seriously think he would do that to United?

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Right...

Mourinho isn't coming because the owners have already said Mancini's job is safe.
Ronaldo deffinatly 100% isn't coming, do you seriously think he would do that to United?

Without a doubt he'd do that to United.

allan harper said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Right...

I'm with Allan Harper on this.
Ronaldo loves being the "hero-superstar" too much. He knows what treatment he'd get if he came here...think of when we got Tevez, but multiplied by at least 50.

allan harper said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Right...

i think he would too.
i dont care if he comes or not.i like the team we have.

What wage would he of been on at united 80k-100k....

Chicken feed to what he'd earn playing for us...

chedinho said:
allan harper said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Right...

i think he would too.
i dont care if he comes or not.i like the team we have.

Riiiiiight.

mammyjam said:
never ever going to happen, as a person I can't stand the guy but as a player he's one of two in the world who would guarantee next years title.

actually the more i think about it the less ludicrous it sounds, he's got 5 years left at the top what could he achieve at real in those 5 years that he couldn't at city? with him in our current team we've got just as much chance of winning all the cups that real have.

still doubt it though

I agree. On a personal level, he has represented all that I hate in football for a long time. It's been a deep and resounding hate.. But he is so good.. how do you say no? You don't. I just.. it's going to be hard. Sometimes I wish we'd steer clear of anyone who ever wore that hideous red shirt (though I hate him for more reasons than just the united connection), but I suppose if we are in it for real and our goal is to usurp scum as a true world footballing power, then some of the players we are in for are going to run in those type of circles..

God, they already say we are trying to buy titles with our filthy lucre! Can you imaging if this goes down? Jesus.

Winning every damn trophy that exists might ease the pain a bit, though.

Cheering CR would be one of the strangest and most unexpected things for me.

Can anyone speak to how he might feel about scum these days? If this ever happened, would he relish being part of the club that killed off the "dominance" of mufc? While we're on the topic, would he ever consider going back to them? Or is it more about his own career and what City can offer him. I'm not sure what I want the answers to be..

green pennies said:
mammyjam said:
never ever going to happen, as a person I can't stand the guy but as a player he's one of two in the world who would guarantee next years title.

actually the more i think about it the less ludicrous it sounds, he's got 5 years left at the top what could he achieve at real in those 5 years that he couldn't at city? with him in our current team we've got just as much chance of winning all the cups that real have.

still doubt it though

I agree. On a personal level, he has represented all that I hate in football for a long time. It's been a deep and resounding hate.. But he is so good.. how do you say no? You don't. I just.. it's going to be hard. Sometimes I wish we'd steer clear of anyone who ever wore that hideous red shirt (though I hate him for more reasons than just the united connection), but I suppose if we are in it for real and our goal is to usurp scum as a true world footballing power, then some of the players we are in for are going to run in those type of circles..

God, they already say we are trying to buy titles with our filthy lucre! Can you imaging if this goes down? Jesus.

Winning every damn trophy that exists might ease the pain a bit, though.

Cheering CR would be one of the strangest and most unexpected things for me.

Can anyone speak to how he might feel about scum these days? If this ever happened, would he relish being part of the club that killed off the "dominance" of mufc? While we're on the topic, would he ever consider going back to them? Or is it more about his own career and what City can offer him. I'm not sure what I want the answers to be..

I like this post.

For me, its just the whole "you need Yoonited players to win anything" dross that the odd-lot would treat us to....
But (and i'm not really ashamed to admit it), when Rooney was making all that transfer drama the other year, in late 2010, I drooled at the idea of a front three of Tevez, in-form Rooney, and Ronaldo. But then again, thats an entire Utd related strike force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.