Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Pigeonho said:
Whatever it would take, we should do. The biggest signing in British football without a doubt, if it happened.
It will.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am --<br /><br />
Malty said:
City have never tried to sign him and i don't see us signing him now FFP are in force. The ship has sailed on this one there was a small chance before but that has passed.
Not even close to true.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Whatever it would take, we should do. The biggest signing in British football without a doubt, if it happened.
It will.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am --

Malty said:
City have never tried to sign him and i don't see us signing him now FFP are in force. The ship has sailed on this one there was a small chance before but that has passed.
Not even close to true.
Do you have any info mate?

roy.or.r said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
It will.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am --

Malty said:
Not even close to true.
Do you have any info mate?
Fantasy Ireland touched on it in the first page mate.

He's the face of Nike. We are about to launch with Nike and do you remember what Cheeky Bergerstain did with Barca and Ronaldinho.

Whether he comes is another thing but I hear we are very much interested. FFP would not be an issue on this deal.

If he wants a move then his options are limited, can't see the rags paying the cost, but if they did he would go there. If they can't or won't pay the money surely we must have a chance over psg and the French league. This type of signing would make a statement and rock the rags world. Not to mention it is exactly the type of player we severely lack and it's costing us points

citytill1die84 said:
Pay them 100m in Jan we'd get shit loads back through shirts sales and that's the only signing we'd need to make for 12 months :) he's a complete wanker but boy he's good and you don't turn down somebody like that.
Why would it have to be the only signing we made?

A £100m transfer with a 5 year deal is only amortised in the books at £20m per year.

We'd make that back easily each year in increased revenue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.