Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Pigeonho said:
Muzza said:
If we made the right offer to Madrid would he chose to come? He's United through and through.
Have you ever asked him that? He played for them at one point in his career, nothing else.
Show him the money, the fame and what he can achieve and he would jump at it I believe.

From articles I've read which have quoted him hes always banged on about Rags, don't get me wrong I would like to see him at the club.

mcfc2607 said:
Would much rather prefer young as he's a winger.

NotSureIfSerious1.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Whatever it would take, we should do. The biggest signing in British football without a doubt, if it happened.
Past his best. I hope he goes to your team

Weather we will sign him is another matter but hes exactly the type of player we need/are lacking and add to his marketing potential with Nike is a huge bonus.

Ronaldo out, Falcao in would be my bet. Ronaldo's best days are behind him. Too many injuries. We've played him twice this season - good but not unplayable and Silva outshone him in the 2nd leg

Marvin said:
Ronaldo out, Falcao in would be my bet. Ronaldo's best days are behind him. Too many injuries. We've played him twice this season - good but not unplayable and Silva outshone him in the 2nd leg

Marv I think you are writing him off a tad prematurely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.