Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Claytop said:
Said he'd never play for us whilst Fergie was still in a job.

What are the chances now?

Shirt printing time?

Honestly, you'd have to get me on a respirator. If that happened in the wake of Moyes taking over at the swamp I'd be suffocating through laughter.

Claytop said:
Said he'd never play for us whilst Fergie was still in a job.

What are the chances now?

Shirt printing time?

He'll have no problem joining us now hehe

I don't care how good he is I don't want that rag loving viadão in this club. He's a constant whiner, flopping around on the floor begging for fouls and cards. He's the total embodiment of the rags. He's not worth 100 mil anyway. He's too selfish a player these days.

Strong rumours in the papers that they have Ronaldo. The journalists seem as sure about it as Moyes being the manager.

Really hope it's not true. There will be some on here that will say who cares etc, but they said the same when Van Persie signed for them.

argyle said:
Strong rumours in the papers that they have Ronaldo. The journalists seem as sure about it as Moyes being the manager.

Really hope it's not true. There will be some on here that will say who cares etc, but they said the same when Van Persie signed for them.
Yeh, for me if they get one of Bale/Ronaldo, it will be very hard to get the title back next season, no matter who is in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.