Ronaldo upset

bobmcfc said:
He's probably just after a bigger contract. I'm sure we would be in like a shot if he indicated that he wanted to join us

I'm sure we already offered him the most ludicrous contract on the face of the planet, to which he politely declined. If that didn't do it nothing will. He still views Slur as some sort of (drunken abusive) father figure or some shit too.

If a deal like this was possible then believe you me we can and would get it done without a second thought for Ffp and those glutinous heathens from UEFA. Ronaldo is simply playing a game of Chess with Madrid. He wants more Money and Love, they will give it to him.

Unknown_Genius said:
It will be another Tevez/Rooney situation. In the end he will declare he's happy, and never once thought about leaving. It's just Ronaldo being the selfish, drama queen that he is.
Strange they all came from the Rags, and part of the "oh-so-holy" trinity.

I think he wanted to come to us and we were trying to sort out a deal but Madrid wanted Rooney which is why scum signed RVP, Rooneys injury put paid to all that but reckon it might be on again in Januaryor next summer.

It would tie in with Tolmies post about a signing having to win over the fans plus bombs dropping and la liga losing its bigger stars.

Probably all bullshit but you never know stranger things have happened.

If and its a big if he does want to leave and our very own Mr Silva seamingly not happy maybe test the water in January

Not a cat in hells chance he'll join us, United will be blown out the water by the transfer fee alone and would have to get rid of Rooney, RVP and Vidic, Chelsea and PSG possibl. Chelsea could offer (alot of) money plus Torres. Unless Ronaldo wants to go to the middle east or Russia?

Even if there is a glimmer of hope in signing him, we can't boo him at the home Madrid game, it could put him off completely.

He is not a United player anymore anyway and for us to get a player of his stature, it would be massive.

Wank myself silly if we sign him lol

Do you think City have contacted his agent already to register our interest?

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 am --

BlueGun said:
[bigimg]http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i/185360-932012115552am.png[/bigimg]

;)

drooling at the thought.. licking my lips at the team! from Milner to Ronaldo what a upgrade!

The perfect fit, he would instantly become our best player to ever play for us and the story would send shockwaves around football!

BlueGun said:
[bigimg]http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i/185360-932012115552am.png[/bigimg]

;)

4569245837_f68888de58_o.gif

Translation of "professional reasons"

"I asked for an increase on my already obscene salary and they told me to gtfo so now I'm pissed off"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.