Ronaldo upset

ForzaMancini said:
Ronaldo apparently didn't celebrate his goals for Madrid today

Said this about it - "I didn't celebrate my goals because I'm unhappy with some people. They're in the club & know who they are."

he's most egotistical, self opinionated, big headed, wanker I have ever had the miss fortune to clap eyes on! I don't want him any where near our club - ever!

May have been said but it's rumoured to be because Iniesta has/will receive a top award.
Think he feels unappreciated in Spain. Awwwwwwww bless.
you aint as good as Messi so get over it and Spain won another tournament with Iniesta the best player on show, you fkin wuss.
(But if you sign for City score 50 goals a season including a hat trick home and away against the scum in 6-0 wins and lead us to the quadruple I will sing your praises!)

mat said:
BlueGun said:
[bigimg]http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i/185360-932012115552am.png[/bigimg]

;)

4569245837_f68888de58_o.gif

Even Gordon Brown looks unhappy

Pubteam Lomas said:
May have been said but it's rumoured to be because Iniesta has/will receive a top award.
Think he feels unappreciated in Spain. Awwwwwwww bless.
you aint as good as Messi so get over it and Spain won another tournament with Iniesta the best player on show, you fkin wuss.
(But if you sign for City score 50 goals a season including a hat trick home and away against the scum in 6-0 wins and lead us to the quadruple I will sing your praises!)

Spot on, sign him up, along with Falcao.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnny on the spot said:
Apparently told Madrid he's off (talksport).
If true (very doubtful) what peculiar timing.

Strange.

With my conspiracy head on, I'd wonder if there was a Silva plus cash for Ronaldo deal worked on that maybe didn't come off in the summer.

If Merlin doesn't sign a new deal in the next couple of months then I'll bet it will gather momentum up until January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.