Ronaldo upset

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnny on the spot said:
Apparently told Madrid he's off (talksport).
If true (very doubtful) what peculiar timing.

Strange.

With my conspiracy head on, I'd wonder if there was a Silva plus cash for Ronaldo deal worked on that maybe didn't come off in the summer.

If Merlin doesn't sign a new deal in the next couple of months then I'll bet it will gather momentum up until January.

Carefull, Malty will blow a stone all over her screen.

Pubteam Lomas said:
May have been said but it's rumoured to be because Iniesta has/will receive a top award.
Think he feels unappreciated in Spain. Awwwwwwww bless.
you aint as good as Messi so get over it and Spain won another tournament with Iniesta the best player on show, you fkin wuss.
(But if you sign for City score 50 goals a season including a hat trick home and away against the scum in 6-0 wins and lead us to the quadruple I will sing your praises!)

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to leave because the likes of Messi, and Iniesta, constantly take the headlines, and are top dogs in Spain. Maybe he thinks that being the star of England, France, Russia, etc, would give him more chance of winning the Ballon d'or.

Let's take him on loan with Real paying his wages.

Works for some :-)

More likely to go the rags than anywhere.

Probably on the phone to Ocean Finanace as I type this. Scum through and through. Horrible player, don't want him at city even if he wanted to come.

davymcfc said:
More likely to go the rags than anywhere.

The only way that deal could ever happen would be if Real fancied taking grannyshagger in part-ex, won't happen at the moment as scum would need him to be valued at circa 50mil in the deal and he ain't worth tuppence at the moment.

PSmyth07 said:
Why do it after the window shut? Wants a new contract.

100% and It's perfect timing to try and get as much spotlight as possible.

He is not happy that Ibra and Eto earn more than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.