Ronaldo upset

More than likely to be because he lost the European player of the year to Iniesta.

something big must of occurred for him not to celebrate goals. I watched the game and he played well but looked clinically depressed after he scored. i cant think where he ciuld go he might surprise everyone and fuck off to America!

BigBuryBlue said:
something big must of occurred for him not to celebrate goals. I watched the game and he played well but looked clinically depressed after he scored. i cant think where he ciuld go he might surprise everyone and fuck off to America!

Could you even play football if you were clinically depressed? I know you can watch it clinically depressed, I've had 30 years of it. Not sure I could play footy though.

Blootoof said:
BigBuryBlue said:

Could you even play football if you were clinically depressed? I know you can watch it clinically depressed, I've had 30 years of it. Not sure I could play footy though.

when you say you're f***ed up, does it necessarily mean someone did it to you? :)

BigBuryBlue said:

He wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning if he was clinically depressed let alone play football. He's just being an attention seeking twat after more money. I know he's a great player but I really wouldn't enjoy seeing him in a City shirt. Absolute ****.

Its all a load of tosh to fill newspapers.I dont think city would buy ronaldo anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.