Ronaldo upset

Joehannes said:
Chungo said:
Joehannes said:
Would you do a straight swap of Aguero and Silva? Or say Silva and £45m? Aguero and £45m?

No thanks
Take the money down then...would you swap either plus cash? Or wouldn't you want him as he was once a rag?

If he comes back to England he will go to the rags.

BlueGun said:
Blue2112 said:
Falcao or Ronaldo?

lol is this even a serious question?

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am --

Joehannes said:
Would you do a straight swap of Aguero and Silva? Or say Silva and £45m? Aguero and £45m?

No need to get rid of your best players when you can pay by cash!
I'm just presenting a situation in which we have to sell/trade players in order to make the deal viable given FFP (if it's to be enforced properly).

Joehannes said:
BlueGun said:
Blue2112 said:
Falcao or Ronaldo?

lol is this even a serious question?

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am --

Joehannes said:

No need to get rid of your best players when you can pay by cash!
I'm just presenting a situation in which we have to sell/trade players in order to make the deal viable given FFP (if it's to be enforced properly).

Then no chance, I wouldn't swap Aguero and/or Silva.

Was supposedly crying in the dressing room and seems depressed...really strange!!

Joehannes said:

In the blink of an eye and I would throw in another £10M on top or a very overrated Kompany.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Joehannes said:

In the blink of an eye and I would throw in another £10M on top or a very overrated Kompany.

Don't bite people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.