Ronaldo upset

royle said:
If he did want to leave and this isn't just Ronaldo having a time of the month strop,he wouldn't go to France,he likes the biggest stages,the French league at the moment isn't that,so unless he wants to go play alongside Messi at barca i can only see him coming to England and as much as i would like him at City i can only see him going back to United.

Unfortunately this. Best case he stays at Madrid.

This was just on BBC news.. wow how long before the papers get wind of it and create the Ronaldo to city rumours to sell papers?

United can't afford him and his wages and I don't think he wants to go back there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7763028/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7763028/</a>

I would be ecstatic if we signed him in January. United thinking they are dead smug buying Van Persie, then we go and sign Ronaldo!

Mansour will know his shirt sales and other merchandise will cover a lot of his costs. I thought we offered him youth training facilities with the CR7 brand around the world when we supposedly tried to sign him last year?!

I have a feeling, if he does want to leave he will come to us, the only issues however, is he still too attached to United??

I know for sure he won't wanna go and play in France or Russia, he will be out of the Ballon D'or and world player of the year prizes - those leagues are too small for him!

thats the thing, united can't afford to bring him back not the way the glazers are right now financially and just buying RVP and the wages hes on? pls, if he leaves we are the ONLY logical destination for him besides maybe chelsea

this is a goer, just connecting the dots..

Must be sick of playing second fiddle to Messi in La Lega lol

He have a better chance to win 'El Balón de Oro' if he plays in the PL

cmdub said:
thats the thing, united can't afford to bring him back not the way the glazers are right now financially and just buying RVP and the wages hes on? pls, if he leaves we are the ONLY logical destination for him besides maybe chelsea

this is a goer, just connecting the dots..

They could throw in Rooney as part exchange,it would halve the costs.

sam-caddick said:
I would be ecstatic if we signed him in January. United thinking they are dead smug buying Van Persie, then we go and sign Ronaldo!

Mansour will know his shirt sales and other merchandise will cover a lot of his costs. I thought we offered him youth training facilities around the world when we supposedly tried to sign him last year?!

I have a feeling, if he does want to leave he will come to us, the only issues however, is he still too attached to United??

I know for sure he won't wanna go and play in France or Russia, he will be out of the Ballon D'or and world player of the year prizes - those leagues are too small for him!

Possibly the last piece of the jigsaw for Champion's League glory.

I hope Mansour has already tapped him up. Give him his own academys around the world.. whatever it takes.

We never made a really big signing in the summer transfer window so it's possible we are going to try to sign him in January.

Malty said:
sam-caddick said:

Mansour will know his shirt sales and other merchandise will cover a lot of his costs. I thought we offered him youth training facilities around the world when we supposedly tried to sign him last year?!

I hope Mansour has already tapped him up. Give him his own academys around the world.. whatever it takes.

We never made a really big signing in the summer transfer window so it's possible we are going to try to sign him in January.

Imagine the lift it would give the team having Ronaldo signing!! Could spur us on to a few trophies, you never know!!

sam-caddick said:
Malty said:
sam-caddick said:

Imagine the lift it would give the team having Ronaldo signing!! Could spur us on to a few trophies, you never know!!

And nobody will give a shit about RVP and the RAGs HAHA

CityCTID said:
Must be sick of playing second fiddle to Messi in La Lega lol

He have a better chance to win 'El Balón de Oro' if he plays in the PL

Haha!!

Another thing is, Ronaldo has played in the Premier League so he knows it inside out, he knows there is more drama in England - at least I would of thought he would know - The whole attraction of playing for Real Madrid may have worn off, you just don't know!

It must get boring in Spain knowing its going to be between Barcelona or Madrid for the title every year.

Last seasons drama in the PL must of been an attraction for any player to want to play a part in it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.