Ronaldo upset

I don't like the prick, but if it kept him out of the hands of our domestic rivals I'd try and buy him (him and Messi are the only two) . I reckon the club could find another sponsorship agreement somewhere to make the funds available.

citysince88 said:
I don't like the prick, but if it kept him out of the hands of our domestic rivals I'd try and buy him (him and Messi are the only two) . I reckon the club could find another sponsorship agreement somewhere to make the funds available.

He plays in Madrid who are a Adidas team don't you think it's in Nike's interests to help get him to a Nike club? United are the past City are the future. I reckon the revenue of buying Ronaldo would pay for itself and it's been awhile since we shocked the world with a transfer, this could be it. No chance for Messi but Ronaldo is a different story, he knows Manchester hes played here and I heard he still has his house he brought here he didn't sell it when he left..

Can you imagine Whisky nose and RAG fans faces? lol

..........Yaya.....Nasri...........
Ronaldo..Aguero..Tevez..Silva

smug.jpg

ethan23 said:
Ronaldo..Aguero..Tevez..Silva

smug.jpg

I'm drooling over my keyboard.. fuck we would walk the league. What a gift for Bobby that would be from the owner.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am --<br /><br />No doubt his agent knows what he could get here

Would he be our first Portuguese player ever?

Malty said:
ethan23 said:
Ronaldo..Aguero..Tevez..S

smug.jpg

I'm drooling over my keyboard.. fuck we would walk the league. What a gift for Bobby that would be from the owner.

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am --

No doubt his agent knows what he could get here

Would he be our first Portuguese player ever?

aye incredible... imagine if we signed a world class center back we would definitely be able to compete with madrid/ barca then.

Hart-world class
maicon-world class
kompany - world class
clichy -world class
yaya -world class
nasri - world class
Silva - world class
Aguero world class
Ronaldo world class
Tevez world class
arguably balo world class

Like a say... a world class partner for kompany and it really is game on in europe...

MSP said:
won't happen with ffp unfortunately..

Couldn't we just get a shed load of money from a new sponsorship to justify it such as Nike?

FantasyIreland said:
Josh Blue said:
cmdub said:
" an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid...." -- Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague)

Very interesting indeed... can only wonder where he would go..

PSG hopefully

Yes because we wouldn't have a use for one of the worlds best players....

Well, it would be great if he joined us, but I have a sick feeling that if he was to come back to the premier league it wouldn't be to us. The lesser of two evils is PSG.

It doesn't make me a Rag to have the sense to realise that given similar monetary offers Ronaldo would prefer them over us for purely sentimental reasons. Our only hope is that they won't be able to afford him. However, I believe United will break the bank to avoid the humiliation of losing out to us.

If he did want to leave and this isn't just Ronaldo having a time of the month strop,he wouldn't go to France,he likes the biggest stages,the French league at the moment isn't that,so unless he wants to go play alongside Messi at barca i can only see him coming to England and as much as i would like him at City i can only see him going back to United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.