Ronaldo upset

I'd love him here won't lie. 150 goals in only 150 games ffs that's better then Tevez's goal record for us and we love him.

His wages will rule out the RAGs.

He wants to join the champions!

Please make it happen Mansoon! get on the blower now Bobby!

He wouldn't go anywhere but the rags if he came back to England. I don't need to remind anyone of how much of a **** he is but he does seem to have a genuine affinity for them and Taggart in particular who I think he saw as a bit of a father figure. If it was genuinely on the table they'd find the money as well. It makes sense from a business perspective. The very thought is disturbing but 99.9% he isn't going anywhere imo.

Of course I'm just speculating from an outsiders point of view and could be talking complete bollocks.

Twatter says

“@Deportes_10: Varias radios portuguesas afirman que Cristiano Ronaldo fichara por el Manchester City en el mercado invernal.” @PuntoPelota

which means

"@ Deportes_10: several Portuguese radio claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo sign for Manchester City in the market winter." @ PuntoPelota

no doubt there will be rumours but i don't see us buying him if he can't play in the champions league if we are still in it.

Everyone deserves a chance and I bet people said the same before we signed Bellamy and Tevez had doubts about them but if he scored against the RAG's at the swamp we'd all love him.

he's one of the best footballers ever we shouldn't turn our heads up on him coz he was brought up a rag..

Malty said:
Twatter says

“@Deportes_10: Varias radios portuguesas afirman que Cristiano Ronaldo fichara por el Manchester City en el mercado invernal.” @PuntoPelota

which means

"@ Deportes_10: several Portuguese radio claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo sign for Manchester City in the market winter." @ PuntoPelota

no doubt there will be rumours but i don't see us buying him if he can't play in the champions league if we are still in it.

Really? It could more or less wrap up the title again though if he was played exclusively in league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.