Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

even though he played for the rags he seems more attainable then messi

Ronaldo is not leaving my Madrid. Firstly because he left England to be in a warmer climate and closer to Portugal, besides we can pay so much money like you and probably he will get more advertising contracts being here. I like your team, and I really wish that you will get the premier league but to be honest...you are still only a petrol team and most of top class players will choose madrid if they have those 2 options ( as you probably know,Agüero said in summer "I want to leave Atletico but i want to stay in Madrid", unfortunately for him the good relations between clubs stopped the transfer...) . I don´t want to be rude but I saw ugly comments about Real and to be so arrogant fans you should win 9 champions league before..
This summer you will listen many names...Mourinho probably leaving...Kun Agüero..Ronaldo...but...the only truth is that next summer there will be presidential elections in Madrid and Florentino Perez is going to get his "summer surprise". In madrid, in Santiago Bernabeu stadium, where fans are the really owners of the club..there is a name repeating in every conversation : "Silva". When you read this you will answer "not a chance..." " no way..." , exactly the same things that the pricks of your neighbours said about Cristiano...or Juventus before Zidane..or Inter before Ronnie... He will come, you can accept 60 or 80 million euros, or the second option, more cruel, that is to talk to silva to provoke a "transfer request" or a "rebel attitude" during the summer. David loves your club but..he is homesick and Madrid is the biggest club for most of spanish.

players get sold when clubs need the money silva to madrid ?.once in a lifetime u find that bit of treasure let it go and the beautifull football goes silva is man citys heartbeat to let him go would be footballing suicide .

Mesut said:
Ronaldo is not leaving my Madrid. Firstly because he left England to be in a warmer climate and closer to Portugal, besides we can pay so much money like you and probably he will get more advertising contracts being here. I like your team, and I really wish that you will get the premier league but to be honest...you are still only a petrol team and most of top class players will choose madrid if they have those 2 options ( as you probably know,Agüero said in summer "I want to leave Atletico but i want to stay in Madrid", unfortunately for him the good relations between clubs stopped the transfer...) . I don´t want to be rude but I saw ugly comments about Real and to be so arrogant fans you should win 9 champions league before..
This summer you will listen many names...Mourinho probably leaving...Kun Agüero..Ronaldo...but...the only truth is that next summer there will be presidential elections in Madrid and Florentino Perez is going to get his "summer surprise". In madrid, in Santiago Bernabeu stadium, where fans are the really owners of the club..there is a name repeating in every conversation : "Silva". When you read this you will answer "not a chance..." " no way..." , exactly the same things that the pricks of your neighbours said about Cristiano...or Juventus before Zidane..or Inter before Ronnie... He will come, you can accept 60 or 80 million euros, or the second option, more cruel, that is to talk to silva to provoke a "transfer request" or a "rebel attitude" during the summer. David loves your club but..he is homesick and Madrid is the biggest club for most of spanish.

Silva has already stated he wants to stay at City for many years so there is a 100 % chance that he wont leave because he is NOT homesick and adores his development in the Premier League!

We are the richest club in the world like it or not, so if we want we could pay Silva 1 million pounds a week and not sweat about it. Madrid would have to pay 100m to obtain him because City know he is the key to our success! Silva is a God at City, a classy player and not a money whore celebrity like Ronaldo (United could never pay his wage demands).

You like many Madrid fans are living a pipe dream if you think you are getting Silva mate.

Provoking him into asking for a transfer request and ask for a rebel attitude?? Yeah, Madrid are a real classy club arn't they? How low can you go. This is what happened with Tevez and I am positive David will not sink to as low as that!!

I like La Liga alot, I watch it every week but it is becoming more like the Scottish Premier League in the fact that it is being dominated by 2 teams. The Premier League is not as technically good as La Liga but is much more exciting in the fact any of the top 6 could win the league and probably the only league in the world where the bottom side could hammer the top side on a good day, that entertaining in my view!! Whilst the El Classico's are the defining and most anticipated games of the season in La Liga, every game in the Premier League is the game of the season and just as important!!

If I was Silva who has witnesed being in both leagues and think I know which league I would prefer to play in and that is the Premier League!!

sam-caddick said:
Mesut said:

Silva has already stated he wants to stay at City for many years so there is a 100 % chance that he wont leave because he is NOT homesick and adores his development in the Premier League!

We are the richest club in the world like it or not, so if we want we could pay Silva 1 million pounds a week and not sweat about it. Madrid would have to pay 100m to obtain him because City know he is the key to our success! Silva is a God at City, a classy player and not a money whore celebrity like Ronaldo (United could never pay his wage demands).

You like many Madrid fans are living a pipe dream if you think you are getting Silva mate.

Provoking him into asking for a transfer request and ask for a rebel attitude?? Yeah, Madrid are a real classy club arn't they? How low can you go. This is what happened with Tevez and I am positive David will not sink to as low as that!!

I like La Liga alot, I watch it every week but it is becoming more like the Scottish Premier League in the fact that it is being dominated by 2 teams. The Premier League is not as technically good as La Liga but is much more exciting in the fact any of the top 6 could win the league and probably the only league in the world where the bottom side could hammer the top side on a good day, that entertaining in my view!! Whilst the El Classico's are the defining and most anticipated games of the season in La Liga, every game in the Premier League is the game of the season and just as important!!

If I was Silva who has witnesed being in both leagues and think I know which league I would prefer to play in and that is the Premier League!!

bravo never a true word spoke real madrid buy and sell for the sakeof it silva wudnt want to be just another player bought then stuck in obscurity they have more players than rooneys had prostitutes !!! wait on a minute maybe not.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.