Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

As much as i would like this to happen, it never will, simply because Ronaldo would 'never' join us because he respects United too much. SAF is like a father to him, he has said so himself. He will stay at Real Madrid until his contract expires.

SilkySilva12 said:
As much as i would like this to happen, it never will, simply because Ronaldo would 'never' join us because he respects United too much. SAF is like a father to him, he has said so himself. He will stay at Real Madrid until his contract expires.

How long is his contract at Real till? If it's not until he is 30+ then we should put in a generously offer to him once his contract runs out and see if that sways him to dis-own SAF :)

Doubt he'll run down his contract though...

I dont agree all that club/personal loyalty is bullshit. Players will move if the conditions suit them and if the money is right. It has always been the case and will never change. All that "he is just like my father" bollocks goes out the window when you can join a title winning side with endorsements and a salary to match.

didactic said:
I dont agree all that club/personal loyalty is bullshit. Players will move if the conditions suit them and if the money is right. It has always been the case and will never change. All that "he is just like my father" bollocks goes out the window when you can join a title winning side with endorsements and a salary to match.

exactly

Money might not be an issue, I'd say maybe a 20-30 million cash outlay(shirt sales and publicity generated) and Mourinho, (if he stays) is a known admirer of Adebayor, Tevez and Kolarov.

This could be interesting...

ecviper said:
SilkySilva12 said:

How long is his contract at Real till? If it's not until he is 30+ then we should put in a generously offer to him once his contract runs out and see if that sways him to dis-own SAF :)

He signed a 6-year contract with Madrid in 2009, he has another 3 years left which means he will be 30 when his contract expires with them. He won't renew, but who will he go to ?? at the age of 30, he's price tag would have dropped which would bring United into play as they would probably be able to afford him then, and Ronaldo would choose United over us if they could get him.

Our only hope of seeing Ronaldo here is by having a crack in the summer, make a bid of £100m or £60m + Tevez and see what happens.

SilkySilva12 said:
ecviper said:
SilkySilva12 said:

He signed a 6-year contract with Madrid in 2009, he has another 3 years left which means he will be 30 when his contract expires with them. He won't renew, but who will he go to ?? at the age of 30, he's price tag would have dropped which would bring United into play as they would probably be able to afford him then, and Ronaldo would choose United over us if they could get him.

Our only hope of seeing Ronaldo here is by having a crack in the summer, make a bid of £100m or £60m + Tevez and see what happens.

Do you honestly see Ronaldo going back to the rags in 3 years if baconface has retired? i think people confuse his loyalty to baconface with the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.