Ronaldo?

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
"Snubbed". *rolls eyes*

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3635958/Cristiano-Ronaldo-snubs-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -City.html</a>

Laughed at that myself, the sun are on a roll today, pathetic that they even put this on the back page.

Back page of The Sun. Snubbed over a player we said we were not in for and not made contact with and not made any offer to.

Can i say its not about money but i have no interest in the Aston Villa managers job. Will that be tomorrows headline. Villa snubbed by HertsBlue

'Snubbed' is such a tabloid word, it's the use of the language that makes me smile..'Liverpool miss out on', 'United pull out of' and 'City are snubbed'.

Other words that only get used in a certain context include 'pert' as in 'pert bottom', 'ballooned' as in 'Jo ballooned the effort over the bar' and 'perky' as in 'perky breasts'.

I've thought about this too much haven't I?

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has ruled out leaving the Spanish giants after being linked with Manchester City.

The former Manchester United ace has excelled in Spain having plundered a whopping 87 goals from 89 games in two years.

Weekend reports hinted City would offer Ronaldo an astronomic wage to move to Eastlands, although the Portugal international insists that money is not everything.

The 24-year-old accepts he would perhaps earn more money away from the Santiago Bernabeu, however, he is happy at the club and wants to stay.

Ronaldo still has four years left on his Madrid deal, but would sign a contract for life if possible.

Happy

"I am not thinking about leaving Real Madrid," he told Marca. "I'm very happy here. I'm great.

"I could perhaps double what I have in my bank account elsewhere, but for me happiness is the most important thing.

"If I could say to the president today I'd sign for ten years then I would. Why not sign for life?

"I am not going to City. I give you my word. I want to fulfil my contract."

Taylor said:
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has ruled out leaving the Spanish giants after being linked with Manchester City.

The former Manchester United ace has excelled in Spain having plundered a whopping 87 goals from 89 in two years.

Weekend reports hinted City would offer Ronaldo an astronomic wage to move to Eastlands, although the Portugal international insists that money is not everything.

The 24-year-old accepts he would perhaps earn more money away from the , however, he is happy at the club and wants to stay.

Ronaldo still has four years left on his Madrid deal, but would sign a contract for life if possible.

Happy

"I am not thinking about leaving Real Madrid," he told Marca. "I'm very happy here. I'm great.

"I could perhaps double what I have in my bank account elsewhere, but for me happiness is the most important thing.

"If I could say to the president today I'd sign for ten years then I would. Why not sign for life?

Quotes from the man himself, fair do's.
Fuck me though, I thought he was older than 24. Seems to have been around for fucking ever!

Pigeonho said:
Fuck me though, I thought he was older than 24. Seems to have been around for fucking ever!
Maybe because he's 26?

Tabloids fail again.

Castiel said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe because he's 26?

Tabloids fail again.
I thought I was going mad, he has to be older than 24. 26 sounds more like it. Means he's not even hit his prime yet though, which will be coming up anytime soon. Frightening.

Pigeonho said:
Taylor said:

The former Manchester United ace has excelled in Spain having plundered a whopping 87 goals from 89 in two years.

The 24-year-old accepts he would perhaps earn more money away from the , however, he is happy at the club and wants to stay.

Happy

They have even missed a quote there to suit their story! Ronaldo then goes on to say something along the line of "Tomoro? Who knows! We can't see the future."

I'd respect him a hell of a lot if he stayed there for the rest of his career. 10 years is a long time in football!

Taylor said:

The former Manchester United ace has excelled in Spain having plundered a whopping 87 goals from 89 games in two years.

The 24-year-old accepts he would perhaps earn more money away from the Santiago Bernabeu, however, he is happy at the club and wants to stay.

Happy

and there we go, just goes to show money isnt everything
been bandgering on that he wouldn't (and i didn't) want him to come anyways glad he is staying put

“It’s flattering to be offered like £20m a year – it’s very good, but I spoke to my agent and I think it’s better to stay in ­Madrid because this year we’re going to be the best. This ­season we are going to be a big force. Jose Mourhino is staying at Madrid so I stay. If he went to Chelsea then I would have left. I would have gone to Manchester City. But now he’s staying, I’m ­staying.”

Quotes from his own mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.