Ronaldo?

Re: "World record bid for Ronaldo" (Mirror)

Mad 4 It said:
Please can we close thread, MCFC have made a statement saying the storey is nonsense ill informed and mischief making.

And the fact they didn't take the opportunity to clarify the situation with Tevez also means he's definitely leaving?

I don't like Tranny boy but what he brings to the table is very important for a side challenging for the title. He may regularly go missing in the big games against good opposition but he destroys weak defences. This is where the lion's share of his goal scoring comes from. We have historically played well in the big games but dropped points against supposed weaker opposition. A player like Tranny would make this less likely. He scores by the bucket load when the opposing defence is weak. £150m is ridiculous though and I don't know whether I could ever cheer for the diving no-chinned riverdancing ladyboy! :D

whipper said:
Plain Speaking said:
whipper said:
Don`t understand why we have to make a statement,the chairman only said yesterday we wouldn`t be spending silly money this summer.

But i reckon we have made some sort of inquiry,not saying bid but asked about him.
He said we would be buying a small number of quality players. I personally dont like Ronaldo but he is surely the right world class "quality" of player we need to bring in.

Obviously you don`t mean as a player?
I appreciate he is one of the best players in the world but I hate his personality! That wink! the preening, petulance, constant diving, crying etc.

Talksport phone in on Tevez/Ronaldo right now.

guillem balague has just tweeted, that he expects ronaldo to sign a new contract with madrid. in other words, city used to get a players wages hiked up again

Please STOP spending millions signing ice blood players !!!
I leave you a list of Argentinian Players that always have hungry of glory, carismatics and who will leave the heart in the field ...

Lavezzi !! please sign him now !! the ideal partner for Tevez ... I warranty all of you that can became a legend in City

Jonathan Botinelli !! he plays in San Lorenzo (Argentina). Is an excelent defender, number 6. He made his youth divisions with Zab. He had also played in the Argentina Selection.

Walter Montillo !! he also made his youth division with Zab and Botinelli. He has precision shot, hability, and he is very intelligent in the field. Actually he is playing at Cruzeiro. He is the team idol ...

You can check it all in youtube

I dont think we can say City were used. We denied it from the off.

im 100% confident ronaldo will sign, trust me boys its going to happen, not sure when but by 1st september 2011 ronaldo will be a man city player.

Talksport's Daily Mirror journo has just stated that his paper's headlines tomorrow are about an extremely wealthy north-west football club trying to sign a famous player in Spain who also used to play in the north-west.

Hmmm... ;-))

Soulboy said:
Talksport's Daily Mirror journo has just stated that his paper's headlines tomorrow are about an extremely wealthy north-west football club trying to sign a famous player in Spain who also used to play in the north-west.

Hmmm... ;-))
going back to fergie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.