Ronaldo?

Re: "World record bid for Ronaldo" (Mirror)

Not having a go at the poster above but can people stop using shirt sales as a possible reason to buy a player?

It may have been a possibility when Real had the original Galacticos, but now that wages have stepped up several notches this is definetely not the case anymore (espeicially if an astronomical fee is used too!).

The shirt sales required just to cover wages would be over 3x what United or Madrid sell in a season, which obviously isn't very likely to happen....and definetly not in each year of his contract.

Please can we close thread, MCFC have made a statement saying the storey is nonsense ill informed and mischief making.

Mad 4 It said:
Please can we close thread, MCFC have made a statement saying the storey is nonsense ill informed and mischief making.

Have they? I can't find any such statement on the OS. do you have a link mate?

BlakeTheBlue said:
Mad 4 It said:

Have they? I can't find any such statement on the OS. do you have a link mate?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6941206,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 06,00.html</a>

Don`t understand why we have to make a statement,the chairman only said yesterday we wouldn`t be spending silly money this summer.

But i reckon we have made some sort of inquiry,not saying bid but asked about him.

whipper said:
Don`t understand why we have to make a statement,the chairman only said yesterday we wouldn`t be spending silly money this summer.

But i reckon we have made some sort of inquiry,not saying bid but asked about him.
He said we would be buying a small number of quality players. I personally dont like Ronaldo but he is surely the right world class "quality" of player we need to bring in.

Am in Spain and it is all over AS, newspaper here.180 million Euros.

Plain Speaking said:
whipper said:

He said we would be buying a small number of quality players. I personally dont like Ronaldo but he is surely the right world class "quality" of player we need to bring in.

Obviously you don`t mean as a player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.