Ronaldo...

We should bid for him to be honest..He will push for the move, and United will panic and then pay him more. Then we should pull out..would be hilarious..

He has no options, he has no power at ALL. What is his alternative? He can start from bench in the best team in the world and have a shot at his last CL or he can maybe reduce his wage by 99 % and finish his career in MLS or Portugal. There are literally no clubs that actively want him so I cant really see him causing any fuss at all. I would also expect that if he really was to come, he would be very clearly instructed what his role in the team would be and I trust Pep that he will not let anyone cause unrest.
His ego wouldn't allow him to sit quietly.

Rather drink Ribena than watch this fucker in a City shirt
That's quite a slur on Ribena mate. I'd be watching out for a letter from their Lawyers!
I used to quite like Ribena. Never, ever, for a single moment of my life can I say the same thing about the winking, wanker who now resides at the bottom of the swamp

Would 100% take him on the basis he wasn’t a starter and would be playing the “coming on if really needing a goal” wildcard role only.
I get what you’re saying and agree, but I can’t every see him accepting that sort of role. I’m sure he regrets going back to Utd though and you can see it in his face when he’s playing or sat on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.