Ronaldo...

Dortmund? Him signing for them would be more anti-thesis to the way that club is run than it would be if he was to sign for City.
Apparently they have held talks (to what level I don’t know) I thought exactly the same but then again it’s a huge money maker and for a season only if the wage is sensible who knows.

Apparently they have held talks (to what level I don’t know) I thought exactly the same but then again it’s a huge money maker and for a season only if the wage is sensible who knows.
Dortmund have just issued a statement denying any interest in Ronaldo. It seemed a bit odd because as far as I'm aware BVB don't pay the sort of wages Ronaldo would want... \0/

Dortmund have just issued a statement denying any interest in Ronaldo. It seemed a bit odd because as far as I'm aware BVB don't pay the sort of wages Ronaldo would want... \0/

Mendes trying to provoke Bayern into an offer the same way he provoked United by speaking to us.

Bayern won't make the same mistake.

That's quite a slur on Ribena mate. I'd be watching out for a letter from their Lawyers!
I used to quite like Ribena. Never, ever, for a single moment of my life can I say the same thing about the winking, wanker who now resides at the bottom of the swamp
Vimpto

The king of drinks

are people really suggesting city should go after ronaldo, he is for himself, doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything else in football, its all about him, we have seen what he has done at united he and a few others have destroyed that dressing room, they really don't seem to give a fuck, imo the biggest fuck up in a long line of fuck ups united have made, leave him there on 2 million a month and fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.