Ronaldo...

Would 100% take him on the basis he wasn’t a starter and would be playing the “coming on if really needing a goal” wildcard role only.
Ronaldo wouldn't accept that arrangement. His ego would make that a non starter and he wouldn't take a pay cut either.

Reactions: kun
Would 100% take him on the basis he wasn’t a starter and would be playing the “coming on if really needing a goal” wildcard role only.
He isn’t good enough, doesn’t work hard enough, has a bad attitude, is selfish
He i an utter cock and a rag
We have Haaland
Why would anyone want him anywhere near our club

I think he might end up Dortmund if the right package can be made, he’s already lost 25% of his salary with those dickheads not making the champions league.

I have rated Ronaldo as the best (of my lifetime, that I can remember) due to doing it in multiple leagues amongst other things, but before he turns in to a prick at United and sours everything he’s done, I’d love to see him go back to Lisbon on a realistic wage and give them a few years, turning out in the champions league back where it started as it would be nice to have a transfer that’s about history and a bit of romance etc. instead of signing on fees and add ons.

On the other hand I’m sure he needs a few £ so he has a comfortable retirement so will probably shit on the idea and wait for the biggest salary.

All that aside though wouldn’t want the fucker anywhere near us.

That's quite a slur on Ribena mate. I'd be watching out for a letter from their Lawyers!
I used to quite like Ribena. Never, ever, for a single moment of my life can I say the same thing about the winking, wanker who now resides at the bottom of the swamp
It's no fucking vimto though is it?!?!

I think he might end up Dortmund if the right package can be made, he’s already lost 25% of his salary with those dickheads not making the champions league.

I have rated Ronaldo as the best (of my lifetime, that I can remember) due to doing it in multiple leagues amongst other things, but before he turns in to a prick at United and sours everything he’s done, I’d love to see him go back to Lisbon on a realistic wage and give them a few years, turning out in the champions league back where it started as it would be nice to have a transfer that’s about history and a bit of romance etc. instead of signing on fees and add ons.

On the other hand I’m sure he needs a few £ so he has a comfortable retirement so will probably shit on the idea and wait for the biggest salary.

All that aside though wouldn’t want the fucker anywhere near us.
Dortmund? Him signing for them would be more anti-thesis to the way that club is run than it would be if he was to sign for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.