Ronaldo...

Ronaldo imo isn't as horrible a person as is made out. There have been far worse - like Gerrard.

If he come to City I think he'd be accepting that he's no longer at his very best (same if he goes to most clubs). Might therefore be a softening of the ego. If he still kept his drive then we'd have a perfect partner for Aguero. Like a Neymar rather than a Messi.

You'd probably pay the same for Kane or Lukaku!!! :-)

I wouldn't be opposed.

Ronaldo imo isn't as horrible a person as is made out. There have been far worse - like Gerrard.

If he come to City I think he'd be accepting that he's no longer at his very best (same if he goes to most clubs). Might therefore be a softening of the ego. If he still kept his drive then we'd have a perfect partner for Aguero. Like a Neymar rather than a Messi.

I wouldn't be opposed.

Bellamy played for us we can't rake the moral high ground

I wouldn't be opposed.

You are correct but he is still a **** of a certain level :-D

He is a rag twat but we should be grateful that Real bought him. Recent history would have been different if he had stayed with the rags.

If anything he has hurt the rags more by leaving them in his prime after they trained and teached him for a bigger club must've been a slap in the face. He basically admitted that and has since been using them for better contracts but has no desire to go back to the swamp.

When you think of him you think of Real Madrid not The rags.

The only thing that would be worse if he joined city and helped destroy them. Some of the gimps on ragcafe would probably still suck his cock thinking he gives a damn about them. It's all about image, PR and money with Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.