Ronaldo...

Heard a little rumour that RONALDO would be up for a move across town again,
look would not be my cup of tea, but a new WELCOME to Manchester poster campaign could tip them over the edge

free transfer, 12 month deal, then New York city,
Of course he’d be up for it. But no thanks. Close thread lol.

The melt down would be epic.

If the club want to win champs league having a Ronaldo in your squad for 1 season who’s hungry for it would be beneficial.

I’m not sure pep would go near him now though.

He would score 15+ goals with city but for me the ship has sailed with messi & Isco on it

look would not be my cup of tea, but a new WELCOME to Manchester poster campaign could tip them over the edge

would still take him purely for the shits and giggles!

If I was Pep I'd leave it up to Bernardo, Cancelo and Dias to decide. They know him best and whether he'd be good in the dressing room and in training.

If he was willing to play a secondary role he could be great to bring on towards the end of games and he's great cover for injuries pretty much anywhere in attack.

The only thing that I didn't like during his time at united has been him hitting the phone out of the kid's hand. Everything else (I think) was him being driven to distraction by dross all around him.

The melt down would be epic.

If the club want to win champs league having a Ronaldo in your squad for 1 season who’s hungry for it would be beneficial.

I’m not sure pep would go near him now though.

He would score 15+ goals with city but for me the ship has sailed with messi & Isco on it
No

It would be hilarious but will never happen although he's as good as killed his legacy with his antics since his return. We'd never pay him £500,000 a week, nor the rags a transfer fee. He'd never accept being a bit part player, an impact sub which is what he'd be here. He'd be a very useful weapon to have though, especially in the champions League but it won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.