Rony Lopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this club with all my heart, and usually give my full backing to almost every decision but I cannot for the life of me understand this deal, and the denayer loan. These are 2 players ready to make the leap without doubt and yet we have let one go permanently and the other we have conned into signing a 5 year deal, to then sign a 30 million pound defender and thus let him leave on loan. How are other youth products going to gain confidence in getting to the first team from this?

someone on here mentioned a few of the academy players are pretty disgusted by our treatment of denayer. I heard the same today from someone who works at CITC.

I can't see Denayer wanting to play for us again as we pretty much conned him into signing a new deal.

I believe that influenced Lopes decision to look elsewhere.

Why did pellegrini not even know we were selling him ? That is pretty fucked up ?
You posted almost the exact same thing in the Denayer loan thread a couple minutes prior. "Someone on here" is not a viable source, nor is it a reason to flip out. Calm your tits.

I love this club with all my heart, and usually give my full backing to almost every decision but I cannot for the life of me understand this deal, and the denayer loan. These are 2 players ready to make the leap without doubt and yet we have let one go permanently and the other we have conned into signing a 5 year deal, to then sign a 30 million pound defender and thus let him leave on loan. How are other youth products going to gain confidence in getting to the first team from this?
Yeah I'm sure all the youth prospects are all disgusted that Lopes will get to go and live in the millionaires paradise Monaco, playing for a club which will compete for a Champion's League place every year and earning a massive salary.

Yeah I'm sure all the youth prospects are all disgusted that Lopes will get to go and live in the millionaires paradise Monaco, playing for a club which will compete for a Champion's League place every year and earning a massive salary.
But in getting to our first team? Almost all of them just get moved on. Lopes is probably our brightest prospect and he's been sold for a pittance

It maybe that Lopes has been usurped by young Garcia who may be seen as a better prospect.
Just a thought.

I have probably misunderstood your post and highlighted the part of Sheikh Mansour wanting instant success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.